Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: My Early 2015 draft plan and guys to start looking at.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Maybe I'm being oversensitive but "only Broncos fans" means everyone else is smart and/or obbjective enough to see that Manning doesn't give Denver their best chance to win the AFCW/SB. Thats how I took it.
    Of course your oversensitive, makes it easier to screw with you...lol. I think most realize that we’re at a point similar to Green Bay was with Brett Favre, despite his accolades between his salary and performance that the best move was to move on.

I also beg to differ the notion that the Broncos have no chance to win a SB this season, there's still a chance that a healthy Manning can still be the player we all saw before his injury, who was on another MVP pace.
    That is debatable Jaded, and a waste of time...would of, could of, should of. I also look at the talent we might lose when we already had needs, the two can be a deadly combination.

Either way, it's been a sweet 3-year run at a Championship and I'm as excited about moving on as anyone, just not at the expense of another run at a Championship.
    Agreed that it was a good run, but disagree on the latter part. Denver will likely go to the Post-Season again, my guess is as a Wild Card. But either way, I don’t see us going all the way...but that is just me.

Btw, you believe that Denver is already unbalanced with their FA/Homegrown cap hits yet the best thing for Denver is to move on from Manning and DT so they can sign even more FA, that means even more money going to FAs.
    I believe it’s unbalanced but at the same time I do not see draftees getting a ton of playing time or being able to start right away. And I have said only to move on from Demaryius Thomas if he wants too much money, but with Manning I believe it is just time to move on.

2. The Following User High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information