Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Google Chromecast. I have to be on wifi?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    But why is it worth it? What's so awesome about it?
    I suck at advertising. I thought I could just throw words at you. You ask the tough questions, Mo

2. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    You also get prime movies and tv shows, that are free to stream.... It's just convenient having all this tied to one account
    I get the tied in part, especially purchasing from Amazon.com...but I pay Netflix once a month and don't pay them anymore. With Amazon it sounds like I'd pay them the annual fee and then keep paying them more to use the services.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I get the tied in part, especially purchasing from Amazon.com...but I pay Netflix once a month and don't pay them anymore. With Amazon it sounds like I'd pay them the annual fee and then keep paying them more to use the services.
    Not at all, unless you want additional features that are going to cost more no matter which route you go, you can't rent new movies for free anywhere. Unless you want to illegally do so.
    Free Hotcarl!

Prime has a TON of good music and movies. On top of that, you can also buy or rent other movies. With Netflix, you'd have to rent a disk, probably. If there aren't enough movies and shows on Prime to keep you occupied then you need a hobby. Also, I buy a lot from Amazon. The shipping helps.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    Not at all, unless you want additional features that are going to cost more no matter which route you go, you can't rent new movies for free anywhere. Unless you want to illegally do so.
    I'm not fully saying everything I'm trying to.

Currently I have XBox Live and Netflix. I pay both a fee to use the service. I then rent movies I can't stream on Netflix on XBox, it ends up being about three or four extra movies a month.

I would have to pay XBox and then pay Amazon to do the exact same thing and miss out on some Netflix shows that are fantastic (House of Cards, especially).
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I'm not fully saying everything I'm trying to.

Currently I have XBox Live and Netflix. I pay both a fee to use the service. I then rent movies I can't stream on Netflix on XBox, it ends up being about three or four extra movies a month.

I would have to pay XBox and then pay Amazon to do the exact same thing and miss out on some Netflix shows that are fantastic (House of Cards, especially).
    Well, no, Amazon Prime doesn't have Netflix exclusive shows.

8. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

MO, I think the only thing that really makes Prime worth it is if you order a bunch of stuff off of Amazon, and pay more than 99 bucks a year in shipping for it. I only order like 3-4 things a year off Amazon and they didn't have any better of a streaming selection than Netflix IMO, so I saw no use in keeping it. Especially since I got hit with that 100 dollar charge all at once. I just cancelled at that point, got my money back, and haven't really missed it at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Prime has a lot of HBO shows for free. I buy enough off amazon that the free shipping alone makes it worthwhile. I also will buy things for friends and family that don't use amazon that much so they can get free shipping. I used to have Netflix and Hulu. I dropped Hulu when I got prime. So in the long run it saved me a ton. I can also get ebooks really cheap. My only complaint is they now have amazon unlimited for books. It's a separate monthly charge of $9.99. I can't justify 10 a month if I don't read at least 5 books and that's just too much. I think unlimited should be a part of Prime. If it were, I would be in heaven!!!!

I would just see what shows n movies they offer MO. If there are enough you'd watch, the free shipping is an added bonus.
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

If you happen to have a .edu email address you can get prime half price for 4 years.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    Prime has a lot of HBO shows for free. I buy enough off amazon that the free shipping alone makes it worthwhile. I also will buy things for friends and family that don't use amazon that much so they can get free shipping. I used to have Netflix and Hulu. I dropped Hulu when I got prime. So in the long run it saved me a ton. I can also get ebooks really cheap. My only complaint is they now have amazon unlimited for books. It's a separate monthly charge of $9.99. I can't justify 10 a month if I don't read at least 5 books and that's just too much. I think unlimited should be a part of Prime. If it were, I would be in heaven!!!!

I would just see what shows n movies they offer MO. If there are enough you'd watch, the free shipping is an added bonus.
    The free cloud storage is damned nice as well.

15. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

OB

I'm not sure how Wave buys his double donged dildos in public. Some of us prefer discreteness.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    Wait...HBO shows? Explain...like full seasons, past and present? Which shows?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Wait...HBO shows? Explain...like full seasons, past and present? Which shows?
    Listing

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information