Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Chromecast. I have to be on wifi?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post

The thing I don't like about prime is that it charges you annually instead of monthly. I had it last year but the annual charge popped up at a time where I was a little short on cash so I had to cancel it. Much easier to budget it with monthly payments.
    I like paying for it once instead of having 12 seven dollar payments. It can become inconvenient if you forget about the annual charge
    Free Hotcarl!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    I like paying for it once instead of having 12 seven dollar payments. It can become inconvenient if you forget about the annual charge
    I'd way rather pay the 7 a month. Just set it to auto debit every month like I do netflix and forget about it.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'd way rather pay the 7 a month. Just set it to auto debit every month like I do netflix and forget about it.
    If they allowed it monthly they'd lose money. Everyone would sign up when they had a LOT of shipping, like Christmas, then cancel 1 Jan. Amazon counts on people that don't use it a ton to make up for those who do.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

$99/year for Prime is a no brainier. We use the free, 2 day shipping all year.

I use Netflix AND Prime. #MakeItRain

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have Netflix, sell me on Prime.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I have Netflix, sell me on Prime.
    Worth it. Get it. Money. Do it. Gangster.

Free 2 day shipping.

Check your mile high salutes D Bake.

14. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post

If they allowed it monthly they'd lose money. Everyone would sign up when they had a LOT of shipping, like Christmas, then cancel 1 Jan. Amazon counts on people that don't use it a ton to make up for those who do.
    Yeah, I'm the guy that never use it. I maybe buy eight things a year off of it. I rarely stream movies, but when I do it's convenient to have. Also prime music is awesome.
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Worth it. Get it. Money. Do it. Gangster.
    But why is it worth it? What's so awesome about it?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

But why is it worth it? What's so awesome about it?
    I can download free music, legally.. stream movies, rent movies that are new, buy virtual movies, and free 2 day shipping on almost anything you buy
    Free Hotcarl!

18. The Following User High Fived Pudge For This Post:

OB

I can download free music, legally.. stream movies, rent movies that are new, buy virtual movies, and free 2 day shipping on almost anything you buy
    All for nine dollars cheaper than Netflix
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So I pay Amazon $99 for the right to then pay more money to rent movies I can already rent without the $99 up front?

That doesn't make sense to me. I'll spare the $99 and rent them from my Xbox.

So I pay Amazon $99 for the right to then pay more money to rent movies I can already rent without the $99 up front?

That doesn't make sense to me. I'll spare the $99 and rent them from my Xbox.
    You also get prime movies and tv shows, that are free to stream.... It's just convenient having all this tied to one account
    Free Hotcarl!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information