Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: States and teams

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    Attachment 6192

With all the talk about LA needing a team I decided to look this up, it seems like there are regions that could use one more. They claim Utah has two teams, but I don't count soccer so it only has one. The best solution I see is Oakland moving to LA and keeping the divisions the same.

Thoughts? On any of it, not just nfl
    If they're counting soccer then why does it show Colorado as having 4? If soccer is included we have 5
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Take a look at the Electoral vote map which is altered every 10 years to reflect changes in population and tell me which states have the most electoral votes. That approximates the amount of population in each state which should generally reflect their potential for successful pro sports franchises.

Secondly, the survey doesn't take into account the wildly successful college programs that take the place of professional sports in some areas. What do the people of Alabama need with an NFL team when they have the Crimson Tide? What do the people of Nebraska need with an NFL team if they have the Cornhuskers?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information