Thread: 49ers looking to trade Harbaugh?

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Default 49ers looking to trade Harbaugh?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...223057628.html

San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh has been an undeniable success, taking his team to one Super Bowl and three NFC championships. But he's also a grinder who wears down his team, his fans, and most likely his own molars with unparalleled intensity.

So it's not surprising that Harbaugh and the 49ers may not be long for one another. What's surprising is that the Niners may well trade their head coach.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

I think had they kept A Smith that their team looks much much better on offense.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    This wouldn't be too surprising compared to some people who think he will be straight up released. You don't let that value leave for free
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Makes perfect sense to me. After all, we all know that coaches that can lead teams to 3 consecutive conference championship games are a dime a dozen. Look at how well its worked out for the Raiders since they traded Gruden.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

I hope they hire Lane Kiffin.

He can't seem to get along with his players. He's a douche. Players will take that for a while when things are rolling great, but when things aren't going well, they don't want to be treated like shit.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    I think had they kept A Smith that their team looks much much better on offense.
    Maybe...but as much as I dislike their QB, I would fear him more than I do Alex Smith.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

I'm confused. I didn't think you could trade coaches any more after Gruden was traded.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

Maybe San Fran is just full of pussies. It happened with Singletary too

12. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Maybe San Fran is just full of pussies. It happened with Singletary too
    Imagine if "Papa Bear" Halas, Vince Lembardi, Bill Parcells, etc. was their coach.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

He's a very good coach. Ravage is right in that he is a gigantic doucher, but he was huge in making SF a real team. He helped Alex Smith turn into a solid quarterback, and a lot of those talented players that didn't produce turned it around when he got there. I'd cut off a toe to get him into Cincinnati.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Why would any team give up anything for Harbaugh when they know San Fran doesn't want him? Just wait it out if you want him as your coach.

I'd hate to be the desparate team who tries to trade for him if he doesn't want to coach the desparate team.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information