Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Playoff Scenarios for 2014

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Dallas isnt exactly astonishingly better at 3-3 against teams with winning records. Considering I'm forced to watch them every week, I just dont see how they are even in a playoff picture. So, I guess I'm a little jaded.
    I may puke after saying this, but more than a couple of Packers' fans expect Dallas to be in the NFCCG.

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    I may puke after saying this, but more than a couple of Packers' fans expect Dallas to be in the NFCCG.
    Dallas will only be in the championship game if they get through GB to get there. There's no way they get through Seattle.

I wonder how tough Arizona will be.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I wonder how tough Arizona will be.
    Arizona's D is tough. Offence...not so much.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

5. The Following User High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Dallas will only be in the championship game if they get through GB to get there. There's no way they get through Seattle.
    That's pretty funny considering the Cowboys already beat them in Seattle 30-23 this season. Is Seattle playing better? Sure. But, the game will probably be played in Dallas. They definitely would have a chance.

7. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Arizona could have run the deck with Palmer. Without him and without stanton they are done for. We saw that first hand. Seattle will sadly crush AZ. Dallas is no where near as good as GB imo. I do not believe dallas can beat seattle either. That said I think seattle is extremely overrated right now. They have been playing well no doubt, but their defense is being run on (yes, even with wagner back) and their offense imo is vastly worse. Couple that with the fact that harvin is no longer returning kicks and punts for big yards or tds and they just arent all that tough imo. Who have they played recently that is any good? I do not know is why I am asking....but philly isnt. not with sanchez. who else? Green bay should take out seattle if they meet no problem. NFC is a big joke right now.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Arizona could have run the deck with Palmer. Without him and without stanton they are done for. We saw that first hand. Seattle will sadly crush AZ. Dallas is no where near as good as GB imo. I do not believe dallas can beat seattle either. That said I think seattle is extremely overrated right now. They have been playing well no doubt, but their defense is being run on (yes, even with wagner back) and their offense imo is vastly worse. Couple that with the fact that harvin is no longer returning kicks and punts for big yards or tds and they just arent all that tough imo. Who have they played recently that is any good? I do not know is why I am asking....but philly isnt. not with sanchez. who else? Green bay should take out seattle if they meet no problem. NFC is a big joke right now.
    I don't know if the NFC is a "joke" - Seattle is unfortunately great again and GB has the best QB in the game. Still, the NFC will only be relevant to me if we make the Super Bowl. Until then, I don't much care how that side plays out. I'm much more concerned about our own potential opponents

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Dirty little secret about Indy ... They struggle against good teams. 2-4 against teams with winning records this year. I would give Dallas a really good chance against them.
    Well, I called this one. The Colts just beat up on bad teams and struggle against good ones. I see them getting bounced in the first round by either Pit/SD/Cin.

Well, I called this one. The Colts just beat up on bad teams and struggle against good ones. I see them getting bounced in the first round by either Pit/SD/Cin.
    I want no part of Indy...or anyone in the playoffs except SD.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I want no part of Indy...or anyone in the playoffs except SD.
    I would love to get Indy. Overall, though, I would be really surprised if Denver or New England fall to any of these AFC teams before the AFCCG. Pitt is the one who would worry me the most of the bunch right now. That's who I'm scared we will get in round 2.

I would love to get Indy. Overall, though, I would be really surprised if Denver or New England fall to any of these AFC teams before the AFCCG. Pitt is the one who would worry me the most of the bunch right now. That's who I'm scared we will get in round 2.
    Pitt is a SB contender and I would pick them to beat Denver and they might be able to edge NE. Regardless, Indy pasted us earlier pretty badly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Another dirty little secret...Andrew Luck is kind of a turnover machine. He's second in the NFL in turnovers behind only Jay Cutler. It seems like most people have already anointed him as the next great QB, and he is really talented, but he turns the ball over a lot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Pitt is a SB contender and I would pick them to beat Denver and they might be able to edge NE. Regardless, Indy pasted us earlier pretty badly.
    Well that's because you guys suck even worse.

17. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Well that's because you guys suck even worse.
    To be fair, if we played in the playoffs, we'd beat Denver too. Denver is going out against the first team they play.

19. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Yeah, just one more problem with the two seed at this point. Indy will probably fall to four and get eaten up by the Pats as we have to take on the Steelers

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information