Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

He looked like the real deal his first season. Now he looks awful. Gruden says that hopefully this will toughen him up. I think that he will still be Washington's guy, but this is an important chapter in his career.

I'm betting against him.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

He looks so uncomfortable out there. Whether worrying about getting hurt or just the game moving too fast for him, there's nothing at this point to suggest he will ever be good again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

kid still has a ton of ability. . . i'd love to see what a real QB coach could do with him. . .

look what vick was doing in the andy reid scheme before he got hurt. . . look how much plummer improved in '05 with proper coaching. . . RGIII's brighter than either of them, and worlds more talented than plunger. . . his future's not looking real hot ATM, but the whole thing's not played out yet. . . will be interesting to see what happens in the off-season. . . if, say, bruce arians decided to acquire griffin, watch out. . . harbaugh's another guy who might be able to do work with robert. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    kid still has a ton of ability. . . i'd love to see what a real QB coach could do with him. . .

look what vick was doing in the andy reid scheme before he got hurt. . . look how much plummer improved in '05 with proper coaching. . . RGIII's brighter than either of them, and worlds more talented than plunger. . . his future's not looking real hot ATM, but the whole thing's not played out yet. . . will be interesting to see what happens in the off-season. . . if, say, bruce arians decided to acquire griffin, watch out. . . harbaugh's another guy who might be able to do work with robert. . .
    Haven't you been listening to RG3, he doesn't need to be coached. He's disproved his doubters since Pop Warner, so all that he needs to be successful in the NFL is to have the team let him run everything his way.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Briles will probably be bringing his brand of chickenshit Run and Shoot to the NFL soon, that could be Griffin's best shot.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Haven't you been listening to RG3, he doesn't need to be coached. He's disproved his doubters since Pop Warner, so all that he needs to be successful in the NFL is to have the team let him run everything his way.
    When did he say that?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    When did he say that?
    I think it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago when he gave an itemized list of all the things that his skeptics claims that he could never do going back at least as far as high school (he'd never make it in collage because of..., he'd never win the Heisman because..., etc.). To be honest, I barely paid attention. I went look for a link, but I couldn't find it.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I think it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago when he gave an itemized list of all the things that his skeptics claims that he could never do going back at least as far as high school (he'd never make it in collage because of..., he'd never win the Heisman because..., etc.). To be honest, I barely paid attention. I went look for a link, but I couldn't find it.
    A highly recruited QB who went on to win a Heisman and be a 1st rnd pick whining about how everyone doubted him all along? Sounds familiar.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Elway was interested in him at one point.
    Thank god we didnt get him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Considering the Broncos QB situation at the time who could blame Elway for being interested?
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

I'm not convinced he has that much ability. He's fast.... or.. was fast. OTher than that, he has nearly zero side to side movement, and that was before the injury. He is strictly a straight line runner. He's an athlete, but couldn't/can't even learn how to slide (literally, they brought in coaches to try and teach him,a nd he still can't do it). I think he was just another over-hyped QB coming out of college. Shanahan's limited his reads to 1, and that worked well for him as a rookie. But after a while, that just doesn't cut it.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

14. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information