Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chiefs beaten by Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I knew you're asking a legitimate question in response to my boneheaded post.

Yes, you did answer the question that I intended to ask, but failed. Who knows, maybe Dalton will be the next Romo. A QB that goes from 1 every fan of the team wants to run out of town, to someone who's been given the supporting cast he needs to succeed & leading his team in becoming a legitimate SB contender.
    I didn't fail at all. It's almost incomprehensible that Dalton doesn't 'outlast' Manning. He's under a new contract. Brown loves the money that he gets from having a competitive team. Manning has one more year left. At worst/best, Dalton gets one mulligan year, which then gives him two in total. At least that is how I see it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I didn't fail at all. It's almost incomprehensible that Dalton doesn't 'outlast' Manning. He's under a new contract. Brown loves the money that he gets from having a competitive team. Manning has one more year left. At worst/best, Dalton gets one mulligan year, which then gives him two in total. At least that is how I see it.
    No, no, I failed by getting Dalton's name wrong.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

3. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    No, no, I failed by getting Dalton's name wrong.
    Now I failed.

We fail.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Now I failed.

We fail.
    Your failure was just simply mistaking me for 1 of numerous members of this board who believe the disagree with them constitutes a failure, I'm not going to mention any names. Its understandable.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

7. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Does anyone out there know anything about Eric Berry's replacement? I think his name is Bob Parker.
    RIP Cameron, D, & D

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information