Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite burger chain map

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Fuddruckers anyone? I used to like to put my own toppings on my burger.
    they all closed down up here. I didnt mind them but everyone likes Harveys up here (I dont), they're the same kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I'm pleased that Culvers dominates the area I'm in. The thing that confuses me is that there are no White Castles or Carl's Jrs in the pink areas of Wisconsin and Iowa. There are plenty of Hardees though.

I would say that a Culvers burger is lesser than an In-N-Out burger, but on par with 5 guys. 5 Guys beats Culver's in the fry department though.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    I enjoy Fuddruckers but it's a different experience. Not a fast food place and doesn't have a drive-thru. But the burgers are big and you choose how you accessorize them.
    I threw it out there because it is a chain, but you're right in that it isn't a fast food joint. These guys that started talking local places are cheating, they're not chains.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    they all closed down up here. I didnt mind them but everyone likes Harveys up here (I dont), they're the same kind of thing.
    Creating your own toppings was fun depending on the mood or craving you had. Harvey's uses that same model?

5. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Creating your own toppings was fun depending on the mood or craving you had. Harvey's uses that same model?
    yep, but the burgers are not very good. Dont confuse Harveys with Hardees.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

7. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    yep, but the burgers are not very good. Dont confuse Harveys with Hardees.
    I wasn't. Hardees burgers aren't bad at all. Not as fast as a McD or Booger Fling but more like a restaurant burger. I'll have to ask my Canadian clients what they think about Harveys.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

I wasn't. Hardees burgers aren't bad at all. Not as fast as a McD or Booger Fling but more like a restaurant burger. I'll have to ask my Canadian clients what they think about Harveys.
    I liked Harvey's alright. I haven't eaten there in like 12 years or so though.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    I liked Harvey's alright. I haven't eaten there in like 12 years or so though.
    Yeah when was the last time you've been to Canada Pags?

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Yeah when was the last time you've been to Canada Pags?
    Like 3 or 4 years now. My mom is getting pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Like 3 or 4 years now. My mom is getting pissed!
    Does your wife like the long drive?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

I miss when 5 Guys wasn't a chain. One of the original store was just down the street from me and it was outstanding. They are still good but old places just had a charm of their own.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Lol @ Texans not knowing how to order their IN N OUT animal style.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Gimme a list of the best burger joints in OKC for the next time i'm in the area, NTL.
    Next time you're in the area? I'm confused. Aren't you in Norman?

I hear that Nic's Grill is the absolute best. But I've never been able to get by there at the right time. They're on N. Penn, only open for lunch, and you better get there by 11:00 and stand in line. They shut down at like 1:30, and if you're in line but haven't ordered yet, tough luck.

Tucker's is okay in OKC. They are trying to knock off the El Reno onion-fried burger, but don't quite get it right. For that, you have to actually go to El Reno and hit one of the joints there (Sid's, Robert's Grill, or Johnnies). My favorite of the three is Sids. But again, tough to find a table at lunch-time, but well worth it.

Irma's Burger Shack is great too. NW 63rd, just on the North side of the Chesapeake campus, or they have another location in Mid-Town on Classen.

17. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Next time you're in the area? I'm confused. Aren't you in Norman?

I hear that Nic's Grill is the absolute best. But I've never been able to get by there at the right time. They're on N. Penn, only open for lunch, and you better get there by 11:00 and stand in line. They shut down at like 1:30, and if you're in line but haven't ordered yet, tough luck.

Tucker's is okay in OKC. They are trying to knock off the El Reno onion-fried burger, but don't quite get it right. For that, you have to actually go to El Reno and hit one of the joints there (Sid's, Robert's Grill, or Johnnies). My favorite of the three is Sids. But again, tough to find a table at lunch-time, but well worth it.

Irma's Burger Shack is great too. NW 63rd, just on the North side of the Chesapeake campus, or they have another location in Mid-Town on Classen.
    Nah, i'm out in Western OK until at least May.

I've heard about Nic's and have always wanted to go but I can never get any buddies to go with me. Sids sounds like the most convenient, so i'll go for that next time i'm there.

19. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Lol @ Texans not knowing how to order their IN N OUT animal style.
    Not sure I want to know. Didn't you Calis invent tossing salad?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information