Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ben Tate, Legarrette Blount cut by their respective teams

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    The problem is that the things Blount could do for NE, they get now with that big guy who tore up Indy on Sunday. They don't really need Blount except as depth.
    I'm not really sure we know what Jonas Gray is. The O-line opened up big holes for him and he often wasn't touched until 5 yards downfield. Also, Indy's D-Line is not impressive. Gray bounced off several would be tacklers with relative ease b/c the Colts are not physical. Gray won't be able to do that this weekend against Detroit.

But depth at RB is important, especially as we approach bad December weather. Plus, Blount adds value on kickoff return.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Gray came out of nowhere but i picked him up in fantasy so i hope Blount continues to sit. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Gray came out of nowhere but i picked him up in fantasy so i hope Blount continues to sit. lmao
    NFL.com/fantasy is suggesting to trade Gray now while his value is at his highest.

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/s..._writers_grant

4. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    NFL.com/fantasy is suggesting to trade Gray now while his value is at his highest.

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/s..._writers_grant
    SI Cover Boy Jonas Gray sent home today for showing up late.

What a moron!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I have Blount on my FF team - I kept him on the bench because I thought for sure the patsies wouldnt utilize him that much since he hasnt played with them this year - I was wrong and that decision cost me a win this week
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    I have Blount on my FF team - I kept him on the bench because I thought for sure the patsies wouldnt utilize him that much since he hasnt played with them this year - I was wrong and that decision cost me a win this week
    Yup, two TD's.

Question: Did you have Blount when he was w/ the Steelers or just pick him up when he went back to NE?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Yup, two TD's.

Question: Did you have Blount when he was w/ the Steelers or just pick him up when he went back to NE?
    With the Steelers thats why he was on the bench most of the time and I thought I would see how he did this week before relegating him back to a starter - my RB's have been a complete disappointment this year

Although CJ killed it for me yesterday - I just had Gore in the flex whereas I wish I had put Blount there (McCoy is my other RB and FINALLY had a decent game)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information