Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Our Greatest Strength is Our Greatest Weakness

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Perhaps the shotgun/pistol running was more effective because the Broncos established some run from C looks.
    Doubt it.

Blocking was just better.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Maybe the blocking was better because they established some conventional run looks?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I agree. But I don't want to hear about how you can't run out of the shotgun when Anderson had 16 carries for 103 yards and a touchdown in the gun and 11 for 64 from under center.

Without the garbage time 26 yard run, Anderson was only 10 for 39 from under center.
    I'm not sure exactly what you're on about. He was great wherever he was lining up at. And I don't consider that 26 yard run "garbage time" either. We needed a first down to seal it, and he delivered.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I'm not sure exactly what you're on about. He was great wherever he was lining up at. And I don't consider that 26 yard run "garbage time" either. We needed a first down to seal it, and he delivered.
    He did. He delivered all night. But this persistent "Denver needs to run with the quarterback under center" is hooey. It's bullshit.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information