Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Start CJ Anderson!

Default Start CJ Anderson!

I don't get to see training camp or pre season games so I haven't seen much of this guy. Man was he impressive today. He must not show a lot in practice to have been used so sparingly in games up to this point.

Dude looks like a gamer! Get him more touches. He turned the tide for the Broncos in the game today. His fantastic RAC and Roby's INT woke Denver up out of a hazy hangover.

2. The Following 7 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Here we go...
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

4. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

Choooooooo chooooooooooooooo

SHORYUKEN!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Hard to argue after the game today. It seems like we're just gonna be one of those teams with a different hot hand at RB every week though. We just need to ride out whoever is hot at the time. It was Hillman earlier, now it's CJ. Juwan could have a monster game next for all we know.

7. The Following 5 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Meh. It's a good problem to have. Let's start a different guy each week. Keep them fresh.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Let's keep this is in perspective....it's the Raiders.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

He looked good in space. #Interstellar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

I think the bringing him along slow part was more a product of injuries than anything. He's always looked good when given a chance.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Let's keep this is in perspective....it's the Raiders.
    And? They have NFL players on their team too. What CJ did yesterday would have been impressive against any team. He was hitting holes, breaking tackles, making great catches, doing everything you could ask of a RB yesterday.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Honestly, i dont think it really has that much to do with practice. I think the FO just likes what they see out of him, Hillman, and Thompson. But finally they did what they are supposed to do (unlike how long they waited to bench Ball in favor of Hillman) and use the hot hand and adjust in the game. CJ was on fire and they went to him a lot more. Perhaps next week it might be a different guy or CJ again who knows. But so far i havent been disappointed with CJ or Hillman. See who catches on fire early and ride them for that game.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Hard to argue after the game today. It seems like we're just gonna be one of those teams with a different hot hand at RB every week though. We just need to ride out whoever is hot at the time. It was Hillman earlier, now it's CJ. Juwan could have a monster game next for all we know.
    Beat me to it.

I said virtually the same thing in the game thread. As long as they identify early in the game who has "it" that day, then we should be fine. Hillman didn't have it yesterday but CJ looked great every time he touched the ball. Kudos to him.

19. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by broncowave View Post
    hard to argue after the game today. It seems like we're just gonna be one of those teams with a different hot hand at rb every week though. We just need to ride out whoever is hot at the time. It was hillman earlier, now it's cj. Juwan could have a monster game next for all we know.

this!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

At least you attempted to answer Slick's question without a smartass comment. I agree with your answer too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

It appears CoachChaz was right about this kid.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information