Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: My 10 year old son, great high school prospect, action pics inside

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

So is this like the football version of child beauty pageants? 10 year olds don't need to be prospects. Getting good stats in pee wee football is a hilariously dumb thing to brag about considering how awful most kids are at doing anything. Be proud of your kid for having fun and playing a sport. Don't treat him like a tool for fame and fortune.

2. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Yeah after his next post I kind of regret defending him.
    yeah - me too lol

Its all good, I live in a million $$$ home drive badazz cars have, a hot wife , a very smart and talented kid, life is good...and I will brag about all of it, because I am very proud of it all.. did I forget anything? go ahead flame me, life is good!!!! but you have to admit, that is one badazz picture in my first post, good camera guy to...

ps. tebow sucked then and still sucks!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

The prosecution rests.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by vettesplus View Post
    Its all good, I live in a million $$$ home drive badazz cars have, a hot wife , a very smart and talented kid, life is good...and I will brag about all of it, because I am very proud of it all.. did I forget anything? go ahead flame me, life is good!!!! but you have to admit, that is one badazz picture in my first post, good camera guy to...

Ricky Bobby is that you?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

**** it, have at it. This guy levels up there with the Italian dude with the 2 inch dick and 9 master degrees. Look at me, my life is perfect...as he's in foreclosure, there's a repo guy sitting on the corner of his block, his beautiful wife is screwing Renaldo, the gardener and his little prospect grows to hate him because he treats something the kid does for fun as a career at 10 years old.

10. The Following 5 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    If anyone other than Vettes had made this thread I wouldn't have said shit, but Vettes is a class a douche. I wonder when he'll show us more pictures of his cars and tell us all about how much more money he makes than us, he's good for that about once a year.
    I just have to point out that I called this one perfectly. I may not have a million dollar home but I can spot a douche bag from a a mile away.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

What Italian dude GEM? The newspaper advertising guy that asked you out on a date?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Most of us have gotten to know each other over the years, and we talk about/brag about our kids, but in a humble way. And many of the fellas/ladies in this thread are experienced fathers/mothers, coaches, and former players/fans. This is the first guy I've come across that had to prove something on the internet, when you don't know anyone, and really no one gives a shit.

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    What Italian dude GEM? The newspaper advertising guy that asked you out on a date?
    I've heard good things about Italian dudes that the ladies like. Perhaps this guy wishes he was Italian.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    No, and that date was boring as ****. #forever single and happily ok with it

No, the poster who came on whewing us with his tales of big dicks and lots of education. The thread is in the Black Hole somewhere.
    Last edited by GEM; 11-01-2014 at 10:03 AM.

18. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Todd Marinovich Jr.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    No, and that date was boring as ****. #forever single and happily ok with it

No, the poster who came on whewing us with his tales of big dicks and lots of education. The thread is in the Black Hole somewhere.
    Here 'tis. Its a true classic. One of the best threads ever

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...m-TNED-on-down
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Most of us have gotten to know each other over the years, and we talk about/brag about our kids, but in a humble way. And many of the fellas/ladies in this thread are experienced fathers/mothers, coaches, and former players/fans. This is the first guy I've come across that had to prove something on the internet, when you don't know anyone, and really no one gives a shit.
    Here's the thing. We learn to love and appreciate our kids for their talents, and sometimes even lack of talent, and especially (hopefully) their character. My girl is a superb singer. I've posted some examples here and there. I am really proud that she wanted to try a team sport, that she stuck with it, that she tried her little heinie off, that she practiced hard, and that she was happy to play a supporting role for girls with a lot more talent and experience. Its not healthy for a kid to be the center of attention all the time, and so its good for her to acknowledge that other people are better than her at different things. Its also good that she explore different paths and figure where her talents and interests lie. That's all.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by vettesplus View Post

The one that's out of focus?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

24. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information