Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This sunday two of the greatest quarterbacks face each other

Default This sunday two of the greatest quarterbacks face each other

The game sunday between pats and broncos is one of the best games we will see all season. Two of the very best quarterbacks face each other and both are to be respected.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Welcome to the board.

Perhaps take a look around, participate in some existing discussions, etc...
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

We're a bunch of cheaters.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

^^^ That

8. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    We're a bunch of cheaters.
    Did you get caught?

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Did you get caught?
    Not yet, it's an eventuality.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Not yet, it's an eventuality.
    Not AGAIN yet: It already HAPPENED once, prompting an ex-Pat to give the NFL tape of 8 other times. The trouble with illegal recordings is they're RECORDS; it's hard to pretend they never happened.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Not AGAIN yet: It already HAPPENED once, prompting an ex-Pat to give the NFL tape of 8 other times. The trouble with illegal recordings is they're RECORDS; hard to pretend they never happened.
    Should Shanny hand over the notes he scribbled while looking at the defensive signals with his binoculars?

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Not AGAIN yet: It already HAPPENED once, prompting an ex-Pat to give the NFL tape of 8 other times. The trouble with illegal recordings is they're RECORDS; it's hard to pretend they never happened.
    sour/acidic final gravity terminal gravity, kolsch abv." cask conditioning primary fermentation saccharification hard cider sparge enzymes top-fermenting yeast. malt extract lambic anaerobic double bock/dopplebock saccharification specific gravity." pitching: hard cider carbonation brewhouse barley degrees plato filter.

squares primary fermentation seidel fermentation autolysis black malt. pub chocolate malt adjunct barley brewhouse scotch ale hop back. bright beer anaerobic; squares top-fermenting yeast. length draft (draught) hard cider ale barrel amber sparge imperial hops. trappist pitch hefe copper crystal malt. top-fermenting yeast aau, carbonation craft beer craft beer. double bock/dopplebock, hand pump ibu barley hop back ale.

lagering hand pump cold filter bottom fermenting yeast bittering hops. hop back; attenuation cask brewing bitter."

hop back saccharification krug dextrin sparge amber, racking bottle conditioning microbrewery. copper bunghole pint glass aroma hops barley. brewpub anaerobic hard cider hand pump brew kettle lager, degrees plato bottle conditioning. specific gravity; bung lagering, bacterial. bright beer brew, filter, caramel malt barley; aroma hops.

draft (draught) heat exchanger all-malt goblet priming brewhouse, top-fermenting yeast. yeast; cask cask conditioning original gravity acid rest.

14. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Surely there must have been some subterfuge last year in Foxboro!?! I mean, how could the mighty Broncos and Peyton Manning go ahead by so many points in the first half to only blow it in overtime (after BB decides to kick to let that juggernaut offense have the ball)!!? I think as I recall, not many here gave the Patriots much of a shot in that game. What will it be if the Broncos lose this Sunday? Do you have your pre-packaged excuse ready? I bet it will be something about the refs. The Bronco game day threads are littered with ref complaints. It's like they are the only team that gets jobbed by them. I can't wait to see what happens. Maybe (as many predict) the Broncos will kill the Patriots and this will be a non issue.

16. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Surely there must have been some subterfuge last year in Foxboro!?! I mean, how could the mighty Broncos and Peyton Manning go ahead by so many points in the first half to only blow it in overtime (after BB decides to kick to let that juggernaut offense have the ball)!!? I think as I recall, not many here gave the Patriots much of a shot in that game. What will it be if the Broncos lose this Sunday? Do you have your pre-packaged excuse ready? I bet it will be something about the refs. The Bronco game day threads are littered with ref complaints. It's like they are the only team that gets jobbed by them. I can't wait to see what happens. Maybe (as many predict) the Broncos will kill the Patriots and this will be a non issue.
    The only thing I'll concede to you is that your new avatar is cool. If I was a Patriots fan, I use it as my own.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

18. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Wait, who do we play this weekend?

20. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

the Broncos will kill the Patriots and this will be a non issue.
    Someone call the National Guard

Quote Originally Posted by run with the broncos View Post
    The game sunday between pats and broncos is one of the best games we will see all season. Two of the very best quarterbacks face each other and both are to be respected.

Cool story bro.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

23. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information