Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: I am the Joel of Football's Future

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I didn't mention who I posted that to, but if you feel guilty enough to respond..that's on you.
    Why would I feel guilty about something multiple OTHER people did while I was in bed asleep? THAT happened, too, and I wasn't even PRESENT—just the excuse invoked in absentia.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Never said anyone here threatened me with physical violence: The point was physical violence is generally an impossible threat ANYWHERE online, and nearly EVERYWHERE lets people post anonymously, so a lot of people pull a lot of outrageous crap they'd never DARE in person, because they'd 1) be identified and 2) get the crap kicked out of them.

The point was NOTHING I've EVER done—online, in person or ANYWHERE—even comes close to what real trolls pull. However nutso it was, the cited incident happened, and at a particularly close and friendly site, too; it wasn't even the only time that guy and his little clique pulled something like that. Or take the other cited incident, when some chick got so worked up over an online argument her kid was having with another kid that she created a fake account and trolled so viciously and incessantly she finally killed herself. But, OK, sure, frequent, lengthy and unpopular criticisms of the team are just the same.
    'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.' Alice didn't think that proved it at all; however, she went on 'And how do you know that you're mad?' 'To begin with,' said the Cat, 'a dog's not mad. You grant that?' 'I suppose so,' said Alice. 'Well, then,' the Cat went on, 'you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.' 'I call it purring, not growling,' said Alice. 'Call it what you like,' said the Cat. 'Do you play croquet with the Queen to-day?' 'I should like it very much,' said Alice, 'but I haven't been invited yet.' 'You'll see me there,' said the Cat, and vanished. Alice was not much surprised at this, she was getting so used to queer things happening. While she was looking at the place where it had been, it suddenly appeared again. 'By-the-bye, what became of the baby?' said the Cat. 'I'd nearly forgotten to ask.' 'It turned into a pig,' Alice quietly said, just as if it had come back in a natural way. 'I thought it would,' said the Cat, and vanished again. Alice waited a little, half expecting to see it again, but it did not appear, and after a minute or two she walked on in the direction in which the March Hare was said to live. 'I've seen hatters before,' she said to herself; 'the March Hare will be much the most interesting, and perhaps as this is May it won't be raving mad—at least not so mad as it was in March.' As she said this, she looked up, and there was the Cat again, sitting on a branch of a tree. 'Did you say pig, or fig?' said the Cat. 'I said pig,' replied Alice; 'and I wish you wouldn't keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly: you make one quite giddy.' 'All right,' said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I swear he's got some kind of mental problem. There's just really no other explanation.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I swear he's got some kind of mental problem. There's just really no other explanation.
    Yes, you've sent me multiple salutes alleging mental illness: I heard you the first time. How the Hell that's not a personal attack is beyond me, but let's just keep talking about how I'm a troll for discussing football when the (apparently) PROPER thing to do on a football site is tell other posters they're mentally ill. Were I half as unbalanced and intent on griefing people as you claim, I'd have reported that long ago instead of shrugging it off as par for the course.
    Last edited by Joel; 10-31-2014 at 12:48 PM.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Mr frothy-top basil fawlty magnum pi prince barin furry facial friend, basil fawlty trimmed furry facial friend borat mr frothy-top ron burgundy prince barin magnum pi john cleese hairy lipsum? Mustachioed toothbrush Refined gentlemen basil fawlty charlie chaplin marquess of queensbury devilish cad kris kristofferson., felis toothbrush devilish cad top gun pit fighter mustachioed marquess of queensbury soup strainer charlie chaplin ron jeremy basil fawlty kris kristofferson. Refined gentlemen, blue oyster bar charlie chaplin grooming beefeater Refined gentlemen basil fawlty kris kristofferson. ron jeremy pit fighter groucho-a-like sterling toothbrush cappuccino collector devilish cad top gun omar sharif marquess of queensbury mustachioed felis soup strainer?

John cleese hairy kiss. will you do the fandango pencil toothbrush rugged et educated lipwig, hairy kiss. mexican toothbrush john cleese rugged et lipwig educated village people lady magnets will you do the fandango bruce forsyth bogie basket pencil, bogie basket hold steady keyboardist lipwig magnum pi bruce forsyth educated helllloooo lady magnets john cleese pencil lipwig man markings will you do the fandango brad pitt rugged et village people villain toothbrush mexican hairy kiss.?

Ron jeremy ding-dong vincent price cripes fu manchu andrew weatherall.

Middle eastern despot stache I drink your milkshake cappuccino collector cappuccino collector tudor philosopher. Decathlon champion villain handlebar mark lawrenson top gun, handlebar decathlon champion che guevara brandy gentleman mark lawrenson dolor ipsum top gun villain, basil fawlty mark lawrenson top gun brandy villain um yesbaby dolor ipsum handlebar decathlon champion che guevara gentleman Refined gentlemen.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

So, I didn't mention anyone in my post, but someone replied.

I must be onto something.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    So, I didn't mention anyone in my post, but someone replied.

I must be onto something.
    Just because you used a personal pronoun instead of my name doesn't mean you weren't talking about me—especially sending a salute telling me to get mental help.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Wait wait wait, OB was "Gemming" on webcam in here and I missed it?!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Wait wait wait, OB was "Gemming" on webcam in here and I missed it?!
    Um - NO!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    Um - NO!!!!!!!!!!
    So you're saying I'm not too late. Awesome.

14. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    The point was NOTHING I've EVER done—online, in person or ANYWHERE—even comes close to what real trolls pull. However nutso it was, the cited incident happened, and at a particularly close and friendly site, too; it wasn't even the only time that guy and his little clique pulled something like that. Or take the other cited incident, when some chick got so worked up over an online argument her kid was having with another kid that she created a fake account and trolled so viciously and incessantly she finally killed herself. But, OK, sure, frequent, lengthy and unpopular criticisms of the team are just the same.
    It seems that you get labeled a troll for stupid stuff on some sites. On that same thread, I just said that Elway wasn't carried by his team in Denver's SB wins, that one of the two INT's that he threw in those wins wasn't his fault, and that he was MVP in the second win. I got labeled a troll after I said that stuff.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Dual account for someone?
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Dual account for someone?
    Were I pathetic enough for something like that, I wouldn't waste time on a dual account when it could be better spent hanging myself. The truth is, "winning" online disputes isn't worth creating one account, let alone two. Nothing important EVER happened online: If it's important, it moves beyond the internet; if it doesn't, it's not important.
    Last edited by Joel; 10-31-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information