Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the Joel of Football's Future

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by 7DnBrnc53 View Post
    One of the Pat fans on there said today that Elway couldn't win a SB until Denver circumvented the salary cap, and basically said that John's only role in those SB wins was not to screw it up. Here is the page:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...6413&start=300

Your bait is rotten, and you're making too much noise in your boat.

Maybe you should go find different waters to run your trolling motor.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Tinker, are you saying he's shamelessy plugging some other football site? Say it ain't so!!!

3. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Your bait is rotten, and you're making too much noise in your boat.

Maybe you should go find different waters to run your trolling motor.
    What are you talking about? I am not trolling.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

What are you talking about? I am not trolling.
    And I'm totally not calling you out on it.

I'm going to level with you here. Your "attempt" to start a "meaningful" conversation seems to be about as genuine as Wil-E-Coyote providing a free meal to the roadrunner. You are attempting to steel the attention of forum members here from this site to your site. The "****s to give" budget is tapped out of the members here. And if anyone from here follows you over there, keep-em.

Your posts are juvenile. It's like if I came up to you and said, "That guy over their says your girlfriend smells funny, and your shoes are garbage. Are you going to take it from that guy?"

Nobody cares about insults and arguments that have been made 100 times over. You are trolling. This thread came straight out of trolling 101.

Find something else to do. Find a hobby. Get a night job. I hear that it's pretty easy to get a job as a taxi driver. Maybe you can spin these tales of scandal to drunken college kids trying to get back to their dorms.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

GEM, WTE

I'm going to level with you here. Your "attempt" to start a "meaningful" conversation seems to be about as genuine as Wil-E-Coyote providing a free meal to the roadrunner. You are attempting to steel the attention of forum members here from this site to your site. The "****s to give" budget is tapped out of the members here. And if anyone from here follows you over there, keep-em.

Your posts are juvenile. It's like if I came up to you and said, "That guy over their says your girlfriend smells funny, and your shoes are garbage. Are you going to take it from that guy?"

Nobody cares about insults and arguments that have been made 100 times over. You are trolling. This thread came straight out of trolling 101.

Find something else to do. Find a hobby. Get a night job. I hear that it's pretty easy to get a job as a taxi driver. Maybe you can spin these tales of scandal to drunken college kids trying to get back to their dorms.
    I am not trying to do that. I was just pointing out how irrational some fans can get towards Elway, who was, coincidentally, a former Bronco. And, this is a Bronco site, is it not?

One of the Pat fans on there said today that Elway couldn't win a SB until Denver circumvented the salary cap, and basically said that John's only role in those SB wins was not to screw it up. Here is the page:

Funny how no one but Pats fans ever think that worth mentioning, and only after someone brings up Spygate tainting all the SBs their franchise ever "won." I've never heard a Bolts, Chiefs or Raiders fan mention it once; Hell, my best friend's a diehard Packers fan and the only thing he ever complains about is cut blocks (which were and are legal.)

I think (perhaps incorrectly) his point is everything's relative. I've e-known guys who'd make 4chan regulars recoil in horror, so being called a troll just for posting a lot and at length is amusing. For example, I've never manipulated a regular poster into masturbating for me on webcam just so I could show the OTHER regular poster she married, solely for the sheer sadistic joy of wrecking a marriage between people with whom I (previously) had a cordial relationship. Adults have trolled teens into suicide. But if folks think my posting habits beyond the pale, they're entitled to their opinion the same as everyone.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Tink bringing the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Funny how no one but Pats fans ever think that worth mentioning, and only after someone brings up Spygate tainting all the SBs their franchise ever "won." I've never heard a Bolts, Chiefs or Raiders fan mention it once;

No but you heard the prominent Raiders owner, a distinguished member of the HOF, call you out on it quite explicitly.

Even used the word *asterisk*

11. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Just because you Dont break the rules doesn't mean you're not a troll...

13. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

And Brady can't win a Super Bowl without Adam Vinatieri. I've said it before and I'll stick by the fact that Championships are team accomplishments.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

15. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

And Elway can't win it without dumping Reeves and getting Shanahan!

Oh wait, Shanny's a shitty coach.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post

Well, he wasn't when he had Elway. However, it was Shanny the GM that hurt Shanahan the coach.

18. The Following User High Fived 7DnBrnc53 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I'm fairly sure Shanny has a decent record vs. Belly.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

I think everyone said Elway won because of the RB coach, or something like that.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I am not trying to do that. I was just pointing out how irrational some fans can get towards Elway, who was, coincidentally, a former Bronco. And, this is a Bronco site, is it not?
    But you are doing that.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information