Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: This is always good for Chargers week...

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Pssst, Pags.... :looksaround: this is a Broncos fan message board... we're biased... :gofigure:
    I expect better from you ! At least those of you with functioning brains that are over the age of 25.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    I expect better from you ! At least those of you with functioning brains that are over the age of 25.
    The same could be said for your obvious bias as well my friend...

The same could be said for your obvious bias as well my friend...
    No see, I feel like I am pretty level. For example, if Brady yells at his receivers I don't have a problem with it. I wouldn't have a problem with Peyton doing it either, except an army of Broncos fans said it was a bad thing to do (when Brady did it) but seem pretty quiet about it when Peyton does it.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

No see, I feel like I am pretty level. For example, if Brady yells at his receivers I don't have a problem with it. I wouldn't have a problem with Peyton doing it either, except an army of Broncos fans said it was a bad thing to do (when Brady did it) but seem pretty quiet about it when Peyton does it.
    But I suppose it would be ok if Tommy boy were to get upset at the home crowd and request they ****?

Of course you'll say no since you've already spoken poorly of Peyton, however, we both know you and WTE both would be here explaining why he should do it, etc.

I have no problems admitting my biases, both for the Broncos and against the Patriots.

5. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

But I suppose it would be ok if Tommy boy were to get upset at the home crowd and request they ****?

Of course you'll say no since you've already spoken poorly of Peyton, however, we both know you and WTE both would be here explaining why he should do it, etc.

I have no problems admitting my biases, both for the Broncos and against the Patriots.
    I would like to think I would not condone Tommy having a hissy, particularly when they are up 2 scores with 2 minutes left. Maybe I would, but I doubt it. Besides, Gillette doesn't get loud enough that he would worry about it :p

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

And I didn't call out Peyton for demanding the crowd quiet down (although he did look like a ***** when he did it)

I called him out for saying he's going to have a conversation with the scoreboard operator. I didn't think providing performance management to a scoreboard operator was part of a quarterback's job description.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

That's funny, my shit doesn't stink either. Who knew?
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    That's funny, my shit doesn't stink either. Who knew?
    I know I have told you this before, but it bears repeating. My father used to always say "they think their shit doesn't stink, but they give it away with their farts"

12. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Poor Patsie fans. They are scared shitless about next Sunday. They are lashing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Poor Patsie fans. They are scared shitless about next Sunday. They are lashing out.
    Well of course! Rookie O linemen, no Mayo no Jones no Ridley. The final will probably be 52-10

Well of course! Rookie O linemen, no Mayo no Jones no Ridley. The final will probably be 52-10
    I actually doubt that. I'd love to see it, but it won't happen. Foxboro is a pain in the ass for us. It will likely be close. If Peyton starts yelling do you think Brady will hide under a table?

I think once Pot Roast and Pork chop and all the other delicious meals are done with Brady, he will be toast!

Pretty much all the pressure to win the Super Bowl is on Denver right now. If they can't win it this year they will never win it with Peyton.

18. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Pretty much all the pressure to win the Super Bowl is on Denver right now. If they can't win it this year they will never win it with Peyton.
    Yeah it's pretty cool

Like we as Broncos fans give two ****s what a couple of Pansy fans think.

21. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information