Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014-15 NBA Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There's a head scratcher:

Nets send Kirilenko, a second round pick and Jorge Gutierrez to the 76ers for Brandon Davies.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I figured it was a salary dump. Kirilenko has an expiring and Davies is signed for two more seasons. 76ers pay a little more up front to gain a roster spot next year.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Kemba Walker takes the worst shots.

How much can my Celtics get for Rondo?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    How much can my Celtics get for Rondo?
    A few baskets of balls, a six pack and a partridge in a pear tree.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Seriously, though...maybe a one and a couple of pieces. Or a one, a two and a piece.

I bet they go the draft pick and expiring contract route though.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    A few baskets of balls, a six pack and a partridge in a pear tree.
    So, not much, or are you just being snarky, or both?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Come back King. I made a bad joke...and underestimated his value...breaking...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12...ks-trade-talks

Celtics, Mavs talk Rajon Rondo
    By Mark Stein|ESPN.com

The Boston Celtics, after years of flirting with potential Rajon Rondo deals, are in substantive discussions on a trade that would send Rondo to the Dallas Mavericks, according to league sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that the Celtics and Mavericks have been discussing a swap that would furnish Boston with multiple draft picks -- including at least one future first-rounder -- as well as blossoming Mavericks center Brandan Wright and other players needed to make the salary-cap math work.

Sources say the Celtics also have been talking to teams such as the Sacramento Kings and New York Knicks about potential Rondo deals‎, but that the most advanced discussions so far have been with Dallas.

I saw that a little bit ago. I want that trade to happen. I love Rondo, when healthy he's a great player and actually shows up in the playoffs, unlike a lot of his other 'superior' peers. However, the time for him to depart is now. Celtics need to rebuild in the worst way.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The Grizzlies might have just had the most impressive two days in a row in the nba this season. Ended the Warriors 16 game winning streak then went on the road the next night to beat the spurs in triple OT. What an awesome season so far!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Rondo is a Mav.

Woj reporting Rondo and Dwight Powell for Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jameer Nelson, 2015 1st and future 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Rondo is a Mav.

Woj reporting Rondo and Dwight Powell for Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jameer Nelson, 2015 1st and future 2nd.
    Just keep piling up those draft picks. Now I think Boston has 3 first rounds next year.

I'm happy with that trade. Not ecstatic, I hate to see the guy go, but it had to happen.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Did you guys see the New Republic piece on Woj? Pretty interesting...

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...ets-his-scoops

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Andre Miller: Turning it over like its 2010.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information