Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Which GTA and COD to buy

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Trade your PS3 for an XBox.
    you can't do that, plus it would be a bad trade. get a PS4

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    you can't do that, plus it would be a bad trade. get a PS4
    I have PS4 and my son has XBox One. They're both good, it's just personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

We have both PS4 and xbox one in the family. I like the xbox but they are both awesome as weazel says

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I don't play it enough to justify the money for a PS4 or XBox One

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I don't play it enough to justify the money for a PS4 or XBox One
    xbox has a very cool media centre built it. It is more than just a gaming now... Might be a reason to check it out

Thanks MasterShake!!!

6. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Black Ops III looks good so far. No exo movements, thank god. Get back to playing COD like it should be played. I think they added a lateral side thrust to this one. Should be better than AW.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Trade your ps3 in for a ps4.
    this... double the games
    Incorrect. With XBOX new backwards compatibility XBOX will have way more games than PS4.

XBOX live is superior to Playstations. You get what you pay for Valar so depends on if you like online gaming or not.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Well I just bought gta 5, fifa 13, bioshock infinite and modern warfare 2.

All second hand 50 dollars roughly for the lot.
    I played MW 3 to death, never played 2.
    MW3 was the best COD game ....period!

In TDF the matches were so strategic it was almost impossible to break setups against a full squad like oM. Here's a few clips of ? vs oM. I'm o ST0LEN o....your kd would get rocked but the matches were intense! We would go from lobby to lobby looking to play oM, vB, aP, DooM, M.F. or anyone else and they would look for us too.

This was #1 Score Per Minute clan (Heavyweight Division) vs #2 Score Per Minute clan and bragging rights.

Sky view of breaking a setup.
    https://youtu.be/PYjmwTyjsAM

Full game on Resistance.
    https://youtu.be/unvuD1ngL14

As soon as backwards compatibility comes out I will be back to playing MW3, BO2 (For zombies) and Ghost. Can't wait!!

Me breaking a setup first person view. This was ? vs ? scrim in private lobby.

360codMW3 had added it to their channel.

https://youtu.be/Hb98gCHCeXk

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Incorrect. With XBOX new backwards compatibility XBOX will have way more games than PS4.

XBOX live is superior to Playstations. You get what you pay for Valar so depends on if you like online gaming or not.
    you realize playstation has streaming games from ps2 that i can play on my ps4? for months now?

The digital game library of all playstation games ever made. Too much of xbox fanboy den!

12. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

you realize playstation has streaming games from ps2 that i can play on my ps4? for months now?

The digital game library of all playstation games ever made. Too much of xbox fanboy den!

No, I just know XBOX players would pubstomp PS players on COD in competitive gameplay.

Just wait till it comes out. You will see. 360 had a superior library of games. Oh and it doesn't cost XBOX ONE console owners one red cent. If you bought the game before it will automatically add it to your library. If you have the old disc all you have to do is insert it and it will download for you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

what about an xbox player who switched to Sony?

what about an xbox player who switched to Sony?
    That's the equivalent of a white girl going out with a black guy.

16. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

explain the xbox live superior to playstations... I don't get it.
    My son has the xbox one and I have ps4, they both have online what is the difference. As for picture quality, we have played them side by side and different games look better on each so its the port of the game not the system that determines that.

I must admit, I dont play games much. I play GTA5 and thats about it... I have a couple other games but have played them maybe once. I may not be the person to talk about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post

explain the xbox live superior to playstations... I don't get it.
    My son has the xbox one and I have ps4, they both have online what is the difference. As for picture quality, we have played them side by side and different games look better on each so its the port of the game not the system that determines that.

I must admit, I dont play games much. I play GTA5 and thats about it... I have a couple other games but have played them maybe once. I may not be the person to talk about these things.

Gaming is way smoother, less lag on XBOX than PS. PS also crashes, I believe it was almost a month one time. Maybe they have worked that part out by now but I've heard this has been a problem in the past. The majority of your MLG gamers are on XBOX. I just believe you overall online experience is going to be better going XBOX. Maybe try out your sons sometime or ask what he thinks.

Graffix are pretty comparable I suppose, maybe giving PS a slight edge. So maybe solo games will be better on PS. There are some games PS has that I wished XBOX had. PS of course crushed XBOX in sales this time around but I think XBOX will do good this holiday season with backwards compatibility coming out.

The 360 game library was massive. So that could be a game changer.

I've been a game nerd my whole life. If you took one away id play the other but since I've owned both and do have a choice I am giving XBOX the edge, mainly bc of the online experience. XBOX has the Asure G series cloud servers and that makes a big difference. I don't understand it all completely really.

There are alot of videos on youtube explaining the differences. This one was pretty good.

https://youtu.be/oF3T42nSF3w

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information