Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Which GTA and COD to buy

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Haha, silly console peasants.
    In Elway We Trust

dude I just dont have enough interest in it anymore to be upgrading computer shit and drivers all the time just to play the one or two games I play. I have an HP G6 server for my media distribution throughout my house and yard, and a laptop I use for work, but I am absolutely never going to be setting up a personal computer in my house ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

3. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Who wants to play video games with a keyboard and a mouse or some shitty usb controller from office max?

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    dude I just dont have enough interest in it anymore to be upgrading computer shit and drivers all the time just to play the one or two games I play. I have an HP G6 server for my media distribution throughout my house and yard, and a laptop I use for work, but I am absolutely never going to be setting up a personal computer in my house ever again.
    Yep. PC master race - if you want to spend all that time and money have at it. Not to mention the games are nowhere near as secure as you can mod menu everything on PC. Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

I thought it was funny you guys were arguing over PS4 and XB1. I use a 360 controller when needed. You only need to upgrade the graphics card every couple years. It's too bad consoles are just catching up to computer graphics. 1080P and 60FPS has pretty much been standard for a while.
    In Elway We Trust

PC games is where its at. The games are bigger, better, more graphically sophisticated, and the "controls" don't have to be keyboard. If you want the best of controlling, you can't beat using a mouse for shooters and a flightstick for flighing.

Computer gaming is not only on the rise, but on the HUGE rise as the computing power and graphics are leaping folds over the platforms. Platforms are easy, like riding a tricycle. ANyone can get on and go with no problems. But the 6 vs 6 on plaform games just pales in the giant 36 vs 36 battles you can have in the PC games.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

I don't think anyone said games suck on a computer... I played games on them for over 25 years. At the point I am in my life it just doesn't make sense, I don't want to upgrade and install new drivers all the time, I honestly wouldn't even do it anymore if I had to do that. I want to sit down, turn the thing on and start playing and I like the sports games, which have pretty much abandoned PC. The hacking isn't near as bad on consoles either, so there's that. The minimum amount I play games would not be worth buying a new PC for gaming, AND updating it all the time.

As I said, I will always have a server in my house to house media and to run Smart house software but at my age I won't be sitting in front of one to play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

9. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I don't think anyone said games suck on a computer... I played games on them for over 25 years. At the point I am in my life it just doesn't make sense, I don't want to upgrade and install new drivers all the time, I honestly wouldn't even do it anymore if I had to do that. I want to sit down, turn the thing on and start playing and I like the sports games, which have pretty much abandoned PC. The hacking isn't near as bad on consoles either, so there's that. The minimum amount I play games would not be worth buying a new PC for gaming, AND updating it all the time. As I said, I will always have a server in my house to house media and to run Smart house software but at my age I won't be sitting in front of one to play games.
    Exactly my take. I had a giant bin if misc. PC parts and many years if carefully building PCs. I enjoyed throwing them out.

Laptops have reached power where I can do actual development on them so sharing a work/gaming machine can't be justified.

Machines like that always need work too. You're overclocking them, putting cards together--motherboard scrapping out--not unlike a muscle car there's always something to troubleshoot.

I'm too old, time is too precious. Reliability in computers and console gaming here on out.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

11. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information