Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Schefter reports Raiders fire Dennis Allen

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    You wouldn't know it from reading this thread about it
    I've no idea who rerouted this thread, but I'll just blame Joel out of force of habit
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I've no idea who rerouted this thread, but I'll just blame Joel out of force of habit

You'd win the prize

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Actually.. I believe the CHiefs went to the AFC Championship game in 1993 with Joe Montana as the QB and Schottenheimer as the coach.
    Right you are; I should've remembered that, since I remember all too well whom Montana beat in the divisional round (even after he left SF he couldn't stop screwing my teams.)
    All of which means Cincys last playoff win was FOUR years before KCs (and a DECADES worth of seasons with ≤4 wins since? Guess they were saving up the wins till now. )

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    You'd win the prize
    Hey, I didn't compare the Raiders to the Browns, I just went with it when someone else did.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Hey, I didn't compare the Raiders to the Browns, I just went with it when someone else did.
    Face it, your this sites scapegoat. Every dysfunctional family need one, & your our's.

So its your fault that I made a post that's outside the scope of the topic this tread was started to discuss.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

maybe someone should start joel an oilers thread. . . solved!

ON topic, i can't wait to see which third-rate hack they hire for the next two years. . .

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Face it, your this sites scapegoat. Every dysfunctional family need one, & your our's.

So its your fault that I made a post that's outside the scope of the topic this tread was started to discuss.
    I'm the canary in the coal mine; not sure if those function as intended when deliberately smothered.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    maybe someone should start joel an oilers thread. . . solved!

ON topic, i can't wait to see which third-rate hack they hire for the next two years. . .
    All of a sudden Hue Jackson ain't looking that bad.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information