Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jameis Winston to sit whole game

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

There was a time when rants in the cafeteria wouldn't make news beyond the local paper. The coach would bench the player for "breaking team rules" and we, the public, would never hear anything more about it. I'm not defending Winston as much as saying that guys like him and Manziel and such have got to learn to live in a 24/7 fishtank where everythng they do gets scrutinized. Winston is hurting his draft stock, just the way Manziel did because teams are leary of paying huge money to "leaders" who seem immature and don't understand how to behave as ambassadors.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

2. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Couldnt believe the fsu fans who were ripping the people who tweeted about winstons disgusting behavior at the student union, blaming them if fsu loses the game..People are way too in love with their sports stars. Winston is a despicable rapist but nobody cares
    Not that I think he isn't a p.o.s., but he has not been proven to be a rapist. Not saying he did or didn't, but nobody knows what happened except for him and her. There are athletes that rape women and there are athletes that have consensual sex with a chick who then falsely accuse them of raping them for fame or money or spite. What happened here?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    What happened here?
    Winston raped a girl and the Tallahassee police covered it up .
    http://www.change.org/p/investigate-...s-winston-case

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Winston raped a girl and the Tallahassee police covered it up .
    http://www.change.org/p/investigate-...s-winston-case
    Dude. You linked a petition. There is absolutely no proof that he raped her. When there is, I'll be the first to acknowledge it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Dude, you love your idols so much, get a ******* life
    Never said I loved him, review the last several posts I made about him. He is not an idol of mine. I was agreeing with you until you went all guilty until proven innocent on me. Get a clue.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

To be fair Atwater has been saying Winston is a complete dolt. But it hasnt been proven that Winston raped the girl but i think they are still investigating that to some extent or i think the girl has continued to have authorities review it because law enforcement did such a shitty job to begin with. But as of now Winton has been cleared of any rape charge.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Atwater's right about the sexual assault case. It really comes down to "he said - she said" without physical evidence which, I'm sure, is long gone by now. Winston might be an idiot but at least he wasn't so stupid as to record his conquests and then post them on Facebook.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

9. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

I thought I read somewhere that the Tallahasee police completely botched the investigation and that's why the university was doing their own investigation, and that Winston's shouting explatives took place at a student meeting, talking about the subject of on campus rapes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that the Tallahasee police completely botched the investigation and that's why the university was doing their own investigation, and that Winston's shouting explatives took place at a student meeting, talking about the subject of on campus rapes.
    Im not sure what he was shouting, only that it was vulgar, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Im not sure what he was shouting, only that it was vulgar, etc.
    Yeah, me neither. I guess he lied about what he did shout though, and that's why the AD went over Jimbo's head and gave him the whole game off.

13. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Roby

I saw a tmz video that he was following a trend and shouted the infamous fuxk her right in the pussie phrase

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I would cuss John El way out if he drafted this flaming pile of shit. That would piss me off.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

The truth may never be known when there is an institutional cover up of the local football star. Sycophants.
    Report alleges FSU, police obstructed Jameis Winston probe
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...jameis-winston

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Now.....Winston under the microscope for autographs

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I didn't want to start a new thread, but this is fishy as hell.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...jameis-winston

John Clune, who also represented a Florida State student who accused Winston of sexual assault in 2012, tweeted Sunday, "We have asked the NFL this morning to investigate Mr. Darby and are demanding that he immediately turn his phone over to the NFL so the GPS history can be forensically examined."
    So both of Winston's accusers, one in Florida and one in Arizona are represented by the same lawyer? I'm not saying Winston isn't guilty of being a dumbass a lot, and if the allegations are true, he's got some problems. But that is fishy as hell.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information