Thread: Trevathan listed as questionable for Seattle game

Default Trevathan listed as questionable for Seattle game

Hard to believe, but less than six weeks after he had his leg fractured, Danny Trevathan was back at practice on a limited basis this week, and is officially listed as questionable for Sunday's game. I'm thinking he won't play (I feel like it's a little quick to be in game shape, and we have the bye next week already) but it's impressive that he's even at this point.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...9-3640c0890ad7

But does that mean he could play in Seattle this Sunday?

"Oh, yeah, I view myself as definitely an option," the third-year weakside linebacker said. "If I need to play, I will. Right now, I'm questionable."

Head Coach John Fox said Trevathan had made "really good progress," and would make the trip to the Pacific Northwest.

The linebacker's final status will be determined Sunday, but he admitted that he's "not really putting a time (frame)" on his return to work.

"No doubt, I'd be ready to go," Trevathan added later. "But it's in (the team's) hands to make the final call. I'm questionable, so I'm going to take it one day (at a time) like I'm questionable."

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

It probably depends on the extent of the fracture but, with that in mind, bones knit at the rate they knit. I guess he can take calcium and/or phosphorus supplements (and maybe he is, though it's really easy and really bad to OD on phosphorus) but a hole's a hole, and takes time to fill for anyone who cares if it gets worse. I'd LOVE to have him back vs. Seattle, and fear we'll miss him a lot, but, ultimately, there are still 13 other games plus (hopefully) the postseason to consider, and wouldn't be worth further injuring a guy even there weren't. Get well soon, man, but I don't expect to see you before the bye.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Hard to believe, but less than six weeks after he had his leg fractured, Danny Trevathan was back at practice on a limited basis this week, and is officially listed as questionable for Sunday's game. I'm thinking he won't play (I feel like it's a little quick to be in game shape, and we have the bye next week already) but it's impressive that he's even at this point.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...9-3640c0890ad7
    Yeah I doubt he won't play until after the bye week.

But it is nice to know that he's already on the practice field again.

Broncos miss 59. Doubt he plays this week but week 5 seems almost certain.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Mike Klis @MikeKlis · 3h

LB Danny Trevathan got some practice in today for first time since suffering left leg fracture on Aug. 12 -- 5 1/2 weeks ago.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Carol have you ever broken a bone?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 3h

.@Grindin_59 is questionable, but says he's "ready to go" if needed after limited work Fri.: http://dbron.co/4uj

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 4h

Trevathan is making "really good progress," John Fox said.

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver · 4h

Injury report: OUT: McCray. QUESTIONABLE: Trevathan (limited today, will travel). All other players on the injury report are probable.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information