Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Finally played well in a Champions match.

Wish I could have watched it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Finally played well in a Champions match.

Wish I could have watched it.
    I watched it mate - it was a great game, and a great result for City - Aguero is so clutch, his finish for number 2 was so good, given the circumstances, he was calm and accurate, he is truly world class

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Finding highlights of European football is excruciating. Anyone have a link to a site that has consistent highlights?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Alexis ballin'.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

love that expression!

I missed it, but it looked like the Gunners had a solid game. Sanchez is a stud.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nothing against Eric Winalda and Alexi Lalas, but I want my soccer analyst to have an accent...

Oh, and Barca's front 3 is insane.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Nothing against Eric Winalda and Alexi Lalas, but I want my soccer analyst to have an accent...

Oh, and Barca's front 3 is insane.
    Lalas - lol.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Lalas - lol.
    I was mostly joking. Why don't you like Lalas?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I was mostly joking. Why don't you like Lalas?
    He was a joke in Europe round about 94 - the poster boy of US soccer and he was atrocious.

How far you have come is no surprise given your resources, but lalas was so lucky he played when he did.

He would not get a game for the Rapids let alone the national team these days.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He was a joke in Europe round about 94 - the poster boy of US soccer and he was atrocious.

How far you have come is no surprise given your resources, but lalas was so lucky he played when he did.

He would not get a game for the Rapids let alone the national team these days.
    Interesting. As only a casual observer, especially then, I would have never known that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Interesting. As only a casual observer, especially then, I would have never known that.
    You probably watch more soccer than me these days!

Do you write about it ?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You probably watch more soccer than me these days!

Do you write about it ?
    Only during the local high school team's season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That was Yaya range. Too bad he's suspended.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

It's a good game.

If city get a goal I could see barca crumblr

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information