Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Sanchez again! 3-0.

Mo, share in this glorious day with me.
    They could beat Dinamo blindfolded. I had it on at work, but didn't really get to watch it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Go, City!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And now I know why Liverpool and England fans dislike Sterling.

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

We need a Champions League Red Zone channel today. I can't decide which game to stream. Slow day at the office.

6. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

We need a Champions League Red Zone channel today. I can't decide which game to stream. Slow day at the office.
    Man City-Borussia. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Man City-Borussia. Obviously.
    Meaningless game. City and Juventus are already through to the knockout round. So are Atletico and Benfica, and PSG and Real Madrid.

The group B matches are the ones to watch today unless your team is playing. I'm hoping Wolfsburg beats Man U and PSV Eindhoven beats CSKA Moskva.

City could take the group if they win and get help so you've got that as a City fan.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Meaningless game. City and Juventus are already through to the knockout round. So are Atletico and Benfica, and PSG and Real Madrid.

The group B matches are the ones to watch today unless your team is playing. I'm hoping Wolfsburg beats Man U and PSV Eindhoven beats CSKA Moskva.

City could take the group if they win and get help so you've got that as a City fan.
    I will be switching back and forth from Man City to Man U-Wolfsburg.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Great pass from Mata to set up Martial. 1-0 United. Bummer!

Wolfsburg ties it up quickly. Nice!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Sterling has a beautiful back heel assist to David Silva for City.

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well, shit. Turned to Man U for a second and Borussia scores.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

What a five minutes for City. Now, if everything holds, City wins the group.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hey Slick,

Arsenal only has to beat Olympiakos tomorrow? They should win off goal differential, or do they have to win by 2 or more on head-to-head?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Hey Slick,

Arsenal only has to beat Olympiakos tomorrow? They should win off goal differential, or do they have to win by 2 or more on head-to-head?
    They have to win by 2 goals unless they win like 4-3 or 5-4.

What they need to do is overturn the 3-2 defeat suffered at the Emirates back in September. This can be done by either winning by two clear goals, or by one clear goal in a result that matches or exceeds the 3-2 scoreline from their first encounter
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a6764621.html

I don't see how they will without Sanchez, Cazorla and Coquelin missing from their midfield. Ozil will have to have a big day along with Giroud and Walcott(who's just now back from injury). Ramsey might help if he can get forward too.

I'm prepAred to be disappointed.

16 year streak of qualifying for the knockout stages on the line today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This has not started off so well for Arsenal, Slick. Olympiakos pushing the pace.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information