Rey

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    It's a good game.

If city get a goal I could see barca crumblr
    Scratch that. Games done.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I wonder who will be managing city next year

Fantastic match between Juventus and Real Madrid. Two extremely talented teams. Garreth Bale isn't going to sleep tonight. He had tons of chances to score. The Spanish papers have been riding him hard for a while. It's only going to get worse. I bet he is transfered this summer.

Barcelona vs Juventus in the final. Barca will be favored heavily I'm sure. Messi, Neymar and Suarez are on fire right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wow. Juventus pulled it out. I knew I was going to miss this match. That sucked (missing the match, not the outcome).
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Wow. Juventus pulled it out. I knew I was going to miss this match. That sucked (missing the match, not the outcome).
    I was wondering if you were watching. I missed yesterdays but I had time today. Nice to see Juve make it to the final.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Who is ready for some first-round qualifying matches tomorrow and Wednesday!?

OK, I'm pretty much kidding. I don't think anything is televised until September, when the real challengers get involved.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Fabian Delph. Interesting.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Chamberlain's goal today in the Community Shield was something else.

Solid set of games today. Hopefully Arsenal put up a fight today. Barcelona and Chelsea in action today too.

2-0. Yes! COYG!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Well that's a first. I thought the Gooners always chocked in the Champions League.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Well that's a first. I thought the Gooners always chocked in the Champions League.
    I can't believe they beat Bayern. Shocked.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I can't believe they beat Bayern. Shocked.
    Pretty cool though!

15. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Pretty cool though!
    Absolutely! Petr Cech was huge. If only Arsene had started him in the two previous matches. They're still a long, long way from getting out of the hole they dug for themselves but this should be a hell of a confidence boost for both the CL and league play. I'm thrilled.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Man City's group is crazy good. Sevilla is probably the "weak" link.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information