Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Seeing Barce in the group isn't going to be fun. You're right Slick, Tottenheim has a relatively easy group.
    The Barca/Man City and Atletico/Bayern matches will be good.

Leicester has a fairly easy group too. Group B is a virtual wtf group. Arsenal should advance fairly easily and we'll have to hope we draw Benfica or Moscow if they finish second to PSG. Juventus, Bayern, Barca or Real Madrid will slaughter the Gunners.

Big games today. I'd love to see Arsenal beat a struggling PSG but I'll settle for an away draw. Really curious to see Arsene's starting 11.

All games are at 1:45 CST. Good luck Mo

3. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Big games today. I'd love to see Arsenal beat a struggling PSG but I'll settle for an away draw. Really curious to see Arsene's starting 11.

All games are at 1:45 CST. Good luck Mo
    Gotta work today, but we'll have it on there.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Just when you think Real's going to lose at home in the Bernabeu they score 2 goals in the last 6 minutes to win. That's why they have 11 European Cup/Champions League trophies. Wow!

Gunners cruise against Ludogrets. 6-0. Man City fell apart in Barcelona. Bayern and PSG also win today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Gunners cruise against Ludogrets. 6-0. Man City fell apart in Barcelona. Bayern and PSG also win today.
    I'm at work and had it on, but wasn't able to pay real close attention. Must not have been very good.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

. Must not have been very good.
    Really, what makes you think that?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Really, what makes you think that?
    Man City lost, Dave.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Man City lost, Dave.
    Oh, that looks like quite a leap you made....a team loses 6-0 and you conclude that they were not very good....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh, that looks like quite a leap you made....a team loses 6-0 and you conclude that they were not very good....
    I like going out on a limb.

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

City only lost 4-0.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

City only lost 4-0.
    Shit in that case sorry mo... Your statement was far more astute than i previously gave it credit for

16. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

HolyDiver would be very proud of you all.

Arsène Wenger can officially **** off. It's his team selection, his tactics and his players getting blown out of the Champions League.

The man's time is up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dyabala with a pair of amazing finishes. Barce look a little flustered.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information