Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Champions League

Atlético has had the bus parked for the last 40 minutes or so. Boring as hell. The Bayern/Benfica is more entertaing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Atlético has had the bus parked for the last 40 minutes or so. Boring as hell. The Bayern/Benfica is more entertaing.
    I'm at work. No FS2. Boring game maybe, but it would be a crazy result. Now tempers flaring.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm at work. No FS2. Boring game maybe, but it would be a crazy result. Now tempers flaring.
    Atlético is riding that away goal hard. All Barca need to do is score 1 goal. This plan might backfire on Simione.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Barce is in trouble.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Barce is in trouble.
    They got jobbed out of a penalty. Handball in the box and the ref awarded a free kick just outside the box.

It's good they're out though. They don't need to win everything all of the time. I'd say the favorites at this point are Bayern followed by Real Madrid.

I hope City wins. Either them or Atlético.

6. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Semifinals start today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Let's do this.

Don't really like to see Steaua in the playoff round, but just get the away goal.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And look at Sterling!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Come on, Sergio.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There it is.

Champions League draw is done.

Group A

PSG
    Arsenal
    Basel
    Ludogerets Razgard

Group B

Benfica
    Napoli
    Dynamo Kiev
    Besiktas

Group C

Barcelona
    Man City
    Borussia Monchengladbach
    Celtic

Group D

Bayern Munich
    Atletico Madrid
    PSV Eindhoven
    Rostov

Group E

CSKA Moscow
    Bayer Leverkusen
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Monaco

Group F

Real Madrid
    Borussia Dortmund
    Sporting
    Legia Warsaw

Group G

Leicester City
    Porto
    Club Brugge
    FC Copenhagen

Group H

Juventus
    Sevilla
    Lyon
    Dinamo Zagreb

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Celtic are as good as out, but I was so impressed with their Palestine protest I kind of want them to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Celtic are as good as out, but I was so impressed with their Palestine protest I kind of want them to do well.
    That's a tough draw for Celtic. Spurs got off easy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Seeing Barce in the group isn't going to be fun. You're right Slick, Tottenheim has a relatively easy group.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information