Page 123 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 1936

Thread: 2014/2015 College Football Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

How did the Vols Vs Vandy game go?

Why do they play at that time of the off season and is it an exhibition game that no one really tries too hard in?

Do they play their first teams or last years freshmen?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    How did the Vols Vs Vandy game go?

Why do they play at that time of the off season and is it an exhibition game that no one really tries too hard in?

Do they play their first teams or last years freshmen?
    Do you mean the basketball game last week?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post

Do you mean the basketball game last week?
    Ah was that basketball lol - I just got a random message from the Dapster, thought it was football.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Ah was that basketball lol - I just got a random message from the Dapster, thought it was football.
    College football teams are allowed 20 (I think) practices and one scrimmage (but only intrasquad) from March through April. You might have got a message about that too.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

It was a basketball game. That's the first time I've ever been and I didn't plan it too well. Total: 4 hours of driving and 4 miles of walking. I made it there at halftime so I caught about an hour of basketball. Tennessee was ahead at the half but lost. I'm glad I got the first time out of the way. That arena is amazing, especially for a school not that much into basketball. My seats felt like movie theater seats.

Tennessee football has an open practice around April. I'll probably try to go there again.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So is the Big 12 just a steaming pile nowadays or what?

Thanks, Texas.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/barfkne....html?mode=jqm

I read something about Tennessee starting the 2017 or 2018 season against Georgia Tech in Atlanta's new stadium on a Monday Night.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    So is the Big 12 just a steaming pile nowadays or what?

Thanks, Texas.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/barfkne....html?mode=jqm
    First of all, you're citing a man named Barfknecht.

Second, any Okies who think Nebraska is ever returning to the same conference as what was once the Big 8 is not living with reality. That ship has sailed. But it is interesting to note some Husker fans long for the days of rivalries with Oklahoma and Colorado rather than conference games against Maryland or Rutgers. But, hey, that's the life they chose for themselves.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    First of all, you're citing a man named Barfknecht.

Second, any Okies who think Nebraska is ever returning to the same conference as what was once the Big 8 is not living with reality. That ship has sailed. But it is interesting to note some Husker fans long for the days of rivalries with Oklahoma and Colorado rather than conference games against Maryland or Rutgers. But, hey, that's the life they chose for themselves.
    Texas ruined the Big 12. Good luck with TCU again.

It's got to be embarrassing getting your ass kicked every year by the two private schools in Texas while your shit television network flounders and meanwhile A&M is laughing its way to the bank surpassing the great Texas in the SEC.

Texas has no one to blame for ******* up two conferences than themselves.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Hey Mo. Just curious, how do you feel about Texas?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Hey Mo. Just curious, how do you feel about Texas?

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

He's just jealous. Texas kicked MO's ass so many years running that it wasn't even competitive.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

I just don't know why Mo gives so much attention to such an irrelevant team. The last time anyone gave a shit about Texas, I was still in high school.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    He's just jealous. Texas kicked MO's ass so many years running that it wasn't even competitive.
    How cute. He thinks I root for Missouri.

"Charlie Strong on 104.9 The Horn saying that Swoopes is ahead of Tyrone. We are not sure if this is good news for Tyrone Swoopes. In April, Strong forgot Tyrone Swoopes' name altogether during a deposition."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information