Thread: Tom Brady Intimate With Centers: ‘I’ve Got My Hands On Their Butts Probably More Than Their Wives’

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Default Tom Brady Intimate With Centers: ‘I’ve Got My Hands On Their Butts Probably More Than Their Wives’

Tom Brady discusses his close relations with his centers, and team chemistry in general.

Tom Brady Intimate With Centers: ‘I’ve Got My Hands On Their Butts Probably More Than Their Wives’

BOSTON (CBS) — It’s a simple action that takes place on every single down in the NFL, and it’s one that often gets overlooked. It is the center-quarterback exchange, and though it is often taken for granted, it remains the most crucial element to every single play. Without a successful snap, there can be no 80-yard run and there can be no great touchdown pass — there can’t even be a victory kneel-down.

For Tom Brady, he spent much of the early part of his career not having to worry about his relationship with his center, as Dan Koppen served in that duty from 2003-11. But in the years since, he’s seen a rotation of big men take over at center, and that change continues this year with Ryan Wendell and Dan Connolly both making snaps for Brady. Rookie Bryan Stork also hopes to get in that mix as well.

On Wednesday, after a rainy practice at Gillette Stadium, Brady spoke about the intimate relationship he has with the men who give him the ball.

“I’ve got confidence in those guys. I love both Dan and Wendy, I love those guys...

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/08/1...n-their-wives/
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

He's been admitting he's gay for many years now and Pat fans still want to deny it.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

4. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Your jealousy knows no bounds

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Joto. Spanish joto, not Japanese.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information