Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First Stadium Practice - Sunday, July 27

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    I'll be there. And P, I do still wanna tailgate it. Should we try to show up around ten? I'll bring a small grill. Everybody is welcome.

that sounds perfect..... I'll bring chips and try to do a potato or mac salad...but chips for sure and I'm sure Gary can pick up some beer...
    Getting Stoked

2. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

I think parking is free for the practice, so text me when you get there. I will probably be there before then. Also please everyone is welcome pm me if you need contact #.
    Getting Stoked

I wish this many people responded to my tailgating threads.... sigh. I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of this board.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    I wish this many people responded to my tailgating threads.... sigh. I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of this board.
    You are just not a cute as I am or as much as a blabber mouth....lol. I will be out of town for the game you will be here for or I would have fill your thread with posts too.....hugs my friend....
    Getting Stoked

7. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Hey Dog I just realized that my obsessive/compulsive side will probably take over and I'l going to try to get to the stadium really early. So I'll bake some type of cookies to bring with chips....see you and the rest of our group soon!!!!
    Getting Stoked

9. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Where do you guys meet up? I may be able to make it up there this year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I have to catch a plane on Sunday, so I won't be able to make it. Have fun.

12. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Your dainty hands don't stand a chance.

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Where do you guys meet up? I may be able to make it up there this year.
    We have not picked a place yet, but I'm hoping that we get a parking place closer to the stadium, would love to have you Mike. Dog and I will keep in contact.

BTW I will be out of town tonight and not have internet till I get back which could be later tomorrow.

I will try to take my phone and post where we are, but I am saying TRY. I am not tech savy and sometimes things just don't work. Again feel free to pm me if you want my cell # so I can contact you when we get a place.
    Getting Stoked

Which lot are we going to meet at? The one thats far away? I am sure we can probably get a pretty close spot to park?

What shall I bring besides water and Rum!

Brats? A dip? Salsa? What do you guys want.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

17. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Which lot are we going to meet at? The one thats far away? I am sure we can probably get a pretty close spot to park?

What shall I bring besides water and Rum!

Brats? A dip? Salsa? What do you guys want.
    I will probably get there early so we could be close. If you want to meet up at a further lot to have room that's ok with me. I'll text you UR and Dog when I get there to let you know where I'm at.

I'm leaving food choices up to you and Dog....I can buy some big bags of chips and that's my skill level as of right now....lol

Going to head to Dad's in a few and no internet down there but will be back late tomorrow....see you guys very soon!!!
    Getting Stoked

19. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Have a good trip Buff....sorry you can't come. We need to meet up again one of these days. Hey when you guys decide for the season let me know. I just know right now I'm out of town for the Colts and 49's....which is good since I'm getting tickets from a different person this year....

UR are you going to be tweeting the plays this year? Then I can take pictures and just enjoy the practice.
    Getting Stoked

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    Have a good trip Buff....sorry you can't come. We need to meet up again one of these days. Hey when you guys decide for the season let me know. I just know right now I'm out of town for the Colts and 49's....which is good since I'm getting tickets from a different person this year....

UR are you going to be tweeting the plays this year? Then I can take pictures and just enjoy the practice.

Yes. I will tweet live but not every play like last year. And of course a camp report after.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

22. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

I won't be able to head down tomorrow. My boss informed me of an employee meeting at the restaurant tomorrow that he can't attend because of his wedding anniversary. Ugh! Thankful for my job, but he asking for more and more weekends and it's wearing on me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I won't be able to head down tomorrow. My boss informed me of an employee meeting at the restaurant tomorrow that he can't attend because of his wedding anniversary. Ugh! Thankful for my job, but he asking for more and more weekends and it's wearing on me.
    Sorry Gem, I'm planning on going next Sat. too. We won't tail gate but if you want to meet up just pm me. That really sucks...I'm surprised I don't have a show in the mid west this whole week....
    Getting Stoked

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information