Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines flight 17

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Plummer, Chris Harris Jr

Did they ever find that other lost flight? That one that went missing around the Indian Ocean??

(Sorry I'm on vacation) wtf happened now?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

A Malaysian airline 777 jet was shot down over Ukraine. 295 people died. Going from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

And they haven't found it.
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:

Okay so getting this straight... same airline (MAS) as the lost flight 370? Is there a connection? Was there ever an explanation for what happened to 370?

Adopted Bronco:

Do we know who shot down flight 17? Was it the Russians or other? Sorry I should do more research in the morning..

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

It was a trigger happy Russia loving Ukranian.

7. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Safe to say Malaysia airlines will be going the way of pan am and twa...they will likely be bankrupt and closed after all the lawsuits. With qantas, french airlines and others having ceased all flights over that area, BEFORE this jumbo jet got shot down. Why didnt Malaysia airlines do the same? Plenty of room for lawsuits over this stupidity. Note to the world: Dont fly Malaysia airlines if you want to live thru the flight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Safe to say Malaysia airlines will be going the way of pan am and twa...they will likely be bankrupt and closed after all the lawsuits. With qantas, french airlines and others having ceased all flights over that area, BEFORE this jumbo jet got shot down. Why didnt Malaysia airlines do the same? Plenty of room for lawsuits over this stupidity. Note to the world: Dont fly Malaysia airlines if you want to live thru the flight.
    In their defense, I think Lufthansa and some other reputable airlines were still flying over that airspace. But your point is still well taken - I don't see how they can survive two catastrophes of this magnitude over such a short period of time.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

In their defense, I think Lufthansa and some other reputable airlines were still flying over that airspace. But your point is still well taken - I don't see how they can survive two catastrophes of this magnitude over such a short period of time.
    Let's be real, the blame for this falls squarely on Russia

12. The Following 8 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Other airlines warned their pilots to avoid Ukrainian airspace well before this happened. I do partially blame the airline and, I agree, almost no way they don't go bankrupt assuming they are a private business and not a government-run airline.

The U.S. should NOT be dragged into the conflict other than some sanctions. I think Putin and the Russians know we aren't going to invade or shoot missiles here. Crimea was the first test case and now they want to gradually take the rest of their old territories.

As for AIDS scientists, wasn't there a large group of them on the plane that crashed off the coast of Nova Scotia after a cabin fire several years ago while on their way to a conference? Maybe they should just teleconference in the future instead of jetting all over the world on some government's dime.

And as for Obama, he has more important things to worry about like his next fundraiser and his next tee time.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by tripleoption View Post
    Looks like commercial aircraft are avoiding Ukranian airspace now
    Attachment 5014
    That's a lot of airplanes

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Other airlines warned their pilots to avoid Ukrainian airspace well before this happened. I do partially blame the airline and, I agree, almost no way they don't go bankrupt assuming they are a private business and not a government-run airline.

The U.S. should NOT be dragged into the conflict other than some sanctions. I think Putin and the Russians know we aren't going to invade or shoot missiles here. Crimea was the first test case and now they want to gradually take the rest of their old territories.

As for AIDS scientists, wasn't there a large group of them on the plane that crashed off the coast of Nova Scotia after a cabin fire several years ago while on their way to a conference? Maybe they should just teleconference in the future instead of jetting all over the world on some government's dime.

And as for Obama, he has more important things to worry about like his next fundraiser and his next tee time.
    Their parent company is a Government Holding Company, so they are basically government owned.

17. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    That's a lot of airplanes
    I applaud your spot-on analysis.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Their parent company is a Government Holding Company, so they are basically government owned.
    Malaysia Airlines is?

Too bad, i wanted to put some put options on the stock as it will be dropping.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Let's be real, the blame for this falls squarely on Russia
    so the CIA who is active in the region has no responsibility at all for the conflict?

Dont get me wrong, Russia is responsible, but to act like we have no game in this conflict is half hearted.

Our media tries to castrate Russia for "state sponsored terror" while the US gives weapons to terrorists in Syria and Libya, its hard not to laugh at the propaganda.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 07-22-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information