Thread: The Philippines Has A Homegrown Supercar, and It’s Lovely

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default The Philippines Has A Homegrown Supercar, and It’s Lovely

There are certain countries on the globe that ooze supercardom. One of them just won the World Cup in fact, and you can delegate in the comments below as to what the others are. A country that certainly doesn’t come to mind is the Philippines, though that could change soon.

This is the Aurelio – a sleek, pretty-eyed wet-dream turned supercar, built by a four-man Philippine crew called Factor Aurelio Automobile.

...a turbocharged Mitsubishi 4G63 four-cylinder that allegedly boasts 457hp per ton, capable of shooting the Aurelio up to a top speed of 186mph.

The company can produce about six to 10 units a year with their current manpower, which are pegged to go for about 1.6 million Philippine pesos or the equivalent of $37,000 a pop. Let’s hope these guys succeed.

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/philipp...iacontentstory
    Any takers?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Plummer, Chris Harris Jr

Looks fan-bleeding-tastic to me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Just think, you're getting a Ferrari /Lamborghini type speedster for about the price of an SUV. I'm pretty sure insurance won't be SUV like.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Plummer, Chris Harris Jr

Lamborghini is a bit of a stretch there.

A tuned up 4g Mitsu engine really is a gem of an inline four cylinder but not exactly comparable to a V12 700+ horsepower carbonfiber rocket ship.

If this car can be bought in the sub 40 grand territory and has reasonable build quality (saying alot) it could be a real hit!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information