Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Station Changing Bands

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Neither. I like good music.
    Continuum is tough to fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    School us, wise one.
    I'd be happy to discuss Tom Jones or maybe Englebert Humperdinck with you if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I'd be happy to discuss Tom Jones or maybe Englebert Humperdinck with you if you'd like.
    Absolutely. I've always gravitated towards "Delilah" as my fave Tom Jones song. What say you?
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Oh my God. You know they even ripped their name from Smashing Pumpkins (SP), right? Jimmy Chamberlain is a drumming virtuoso.

Corgan is a -killer-guitar player. The force they are able to create is mind-boggling. I think you need to re-listen to the catalog up from Gish to Machina and re-evaluate. Some prime-era live stuff will fix your wagon as well.

Shit, even a modern YouTube video of the much-abhorred last tour with Chamberlain as has-beens would do the job.

BTW NIN isn't "hair metal". I'm not president of their fan club, but Year Zero is nice. As is PHM and some mixed other work.
    I don't deny the talent of the Pumpkins, but the Pickups are more in my listening area.

Also, I wasn't saying NIN was hair metal. I basically hate all nu-metal. I don't hate NIN, and I wouldn't classify them/him as exclusively nu-metal, but they're one of the bands that people here like that I don't fancy so much. Johnny Cash is the best thing that happened to them.

I used to hate Morrissey, loathe the Smiths, but i've grown to appreciate and enjoy them. Morrissey's voice often tends towards self-gratifying, but The Queen Is Dead is as a whole a wonderful album.

Mumford and Sons is the epitome of the term "garden variety."

Incubus is boring and I am at best ambivalent to them. Same for Foo Fighters. Same for the majority of artists here. I have never had an experience with Jimmy Buffet such as Dread, I just have stumbled upon "Margaritaville" one too many times for me to ever care to enjoy it.

John Mayer is talented but boring. Same for Jack Johnson. Basically most of the artists mentioned so far are so boring and inoffensive that they aren't even worth mentioning. Some would say indifference is worse than hate, though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Delilah is a great song, even though it is a song about a guy who goes completely psycho and murders delilah with a knife lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I don't deny the talent of the Pumpkins, but the Pickups are more in my listening area.

Also, I wasn't saying NIN was hair metal. I basically hate all nu-metal. I don't hate NIN, and I wouldn't classify them/him as exclusively nu-metal, but they're one of the bands that people here like that I don't fancy so much. Johnny Cash is the best thing that happened to them.

I used to hate Morrissey, loathe the Smiths, but i've grown to appreciate and enjoy them. Morrissey's voice often tends towards self-gratifying, but The Queen Is Dead is as a whole a wonderful album.

Mumford and Sons is the epitome of the term "garden variety."

Incubus is boring and I am at best ambivalent to them. Same for Foo Fighters. Same for the majority of artists here. I have never had an experience with Jimmy Buffet such as Dread, I just have stumbled upon "Margaritaville" one too many times for me to ever care to enjoy it.

John Mayer is talented but boring. Same for Jack Johnson. Basically most of the artists mentioned so far are so boring and inoffensive that they aren't even worth mentioning. Some would say indifference is worse than hate, though.
    #HipsterPoasts

7. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Absolutely. I've always gravitated towards "Delilah" as my fave Tom Jones song. What say you?
    "It's not unusual" and "She's a Lady" are the ones that come to mind.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Pink Floyd love em
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

I dont really change the station for any song... I pretty much like all music. Yeah there is some complete pop shit but I dont really listen to pop stations

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

11. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    #HipsterPoasts
    I cannot deny this.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information