Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Results 211 to 217 of 217

Thread: Been to any good gigs recently?

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    17,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    in the san luis valley right now. . .
    Just googled it, looks awesome.

    How far is that from Denver?

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    303
    Adopted Bronco:
    chris harris, terrell davis, dr. velcro
    Posts
    32,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Just googled it, looks awesome.

    How far is that from Denver?
    it depends a lot on traffic. . . from my place, typically 3-4 hours, but it can be more if there's poor weather or road conditions. . . maybe another half hour if you were on the northwest side of town, like highlands, or up north in thornton or northglenn. . . and it also depends on what day you're going, what time of day you leave, even what season. . . basically, traffic here sucks ass now. . .

    and yes, the valley is quite beautiful. . . gimme a sec. . .


    edit; this was an evening up at their ranch about seven years ago. . .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31800_428471718063_7522027_n.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	10023

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31800_428471733063_8172144_n.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	10024

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31800_428471743063_3913393_n.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	10025
    Last edited by dogfish; 01-12-2017 at 03:06 AM.

  3. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:


  4. #213
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Big Sky Country
    Posts
    18,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    it depends a lot on traffic. . . from my place, typically 3-4 hours, but it can be more if there's poor weather or road conditions. . . maybe another half hour if you were on the northwest side of town, like highlands, or up north in thornton or northglenn. . . and it also depends on what day you're going, what time of day you leave, even what season. . . basically, traffic here sucks ass now. . .

    and yes, the valley is quite beautiful. . . gimme a sec. . .


    edit; this was an evening up at their ranch about seven years ago. . .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31800_428471718063_7522027_n.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	10023

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31800_428471733063_8172144_n.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	10024

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31800_428471743063_3913393_n.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	10025
    Colorado dreamin, on such winters day........
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Timmy's right
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post

    Eat a Dick, Timmy.

  5. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:


  6. #214
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,415

    Default

    going to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd next Saturday. Billy Talent and Monster Truck in a few weeks.

    Nathaniel Rateliff is playing the Red Rocks August 28 for you Denver area people. Its sold out but stubhub prob has tickets, give them a listen its good stuff.


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.

  7. #215
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    26,451

    Default

    Going to see Billy Joel here at the Smoothie King Center 10 Feb. Birthday present from my wife.

  8. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Going to see Billy Joel here at the Smoothie King Center 10 Feb. Birthday present from my wife.
    Maybe he will play you a memory, I'm not really sure how it goes. But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete when I wore a younger man's clothes.

  9. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:


  10. #217
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rifle
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wesley Woodyard
    Posts
    21,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Maybe he will play you a memory, I'm not really sure how it goes. But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete when I wore a younger man's clothes.
    Davii, is certainly not in the Navy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Luckily I'm really stupid.

  11. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 02:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group