Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Been to any good gigs recently?

Hi Kev!!
    Glad to see you check in my friend!!
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

2. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Hi Kev!!
    Glad to see you check in my friend!!
    I'm good man! How you guys doing?
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I'm good man! How you guys doing?
    Better now that you are here

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Welp looks like Teen Angst Tour 2018 is coming for good ol' Shake this year. In addition to the Pumpkins on September 5th, looks like I will be seeing NIN at Red Rocks September 19th. To combat scalpers and Ticketmaster they are doing an physical sale only and a limit of 4 tickets per person. On the site, which is currently crashing after the announcement of the tour and new album, they say something like "Buying tickets online has always sucked, so we are trying something new that will probably suck in a different way. You will need to interact with other people to get your ticket and wait in line with other like minded fans, probably all wearing black. NIN has always been about bringing people together and making them happy.**"
    I did something like this at a Thom Yorke show a couple of months ago. You could purchase up to four tickets but had to pick them up in person and show ID and credit card of purchase. The venue held less that 3000 people, but waiting in line with 3000 people is a pain in the ass. However, I didn't have to scalp and the seats were less than $60.
    Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Softskull For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Good show, softy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I went to Mastodon/Primus on Sunday. The highlight of the show was the funnel cake I got.

9. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I went to Mastodon/Primus on Sunday. The highlight of the show was the funnel cake I got.
    At least someone is living life right. Thanks for taking one for the team, buff.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

11. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Wait, Mastodon and Primus but the funnel cake was the highlight? Have you already moved into Pag's zip code?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Wait, Mastodon and Primus but the funnel cake was the highlight? Have you already moved into Pag's zip code?
    They both lean a little far down the jam band spectrum for my tastes - but it was a fine show and they are very talented. "Roots Remain" by Mastodon was great.

14. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    They both lean a little far down the jam band spectrum for my tastes - but it was a fine show and they are very talented. "Roots Remain" by Mastodon was great.
    Was hoping for more info about the funnel cake. Did you ascertain any preparation secrets?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Was hoping for more info about the funnel cake. Did you ascertain any preparation secrets?
    The secret is to not eat one for like 25 years and then it's like beginning anew. Easily the best life experience I've had in months.

17. The Following 5 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Softskull View Post
    I did something like this at a Thom Yorke show a couple of months ago. You could purchase up to four tickets but had to pick them up in person and show ID and credit card of purchase. The venue held less that 3000 people, but waiting in line with 3000 people is a pain in the ass. However, I didn't have to scalp and the seats were less than $60.
    Thom. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Buff, how do you pronounce Thom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

Good show, softy?
    I love Yorke's stuff with or without his mates, but we went at the request of my 17 year old. His solo gigs are electronic heavy. If you get the opportunity to see him, I recommend. I was not disappointed.
    Here's a shot of the venue. They serve martinis.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171214_215248_resized.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	12131
    Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

21. The Following 7 Users High Fived Softskull For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Nice. Has Yorke's falsetto diminished with age?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information