Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sterling hires investigators to dig up dirt on other owners/comissioners.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Sterling hires investigators to dig up dirt on other owners/comissioners.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/0...on-nba-owners/

LOS ANGELES – Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's team of lawyers has hired four private investigation firms to dig up dirt on the NBA's former and current commissioners and its 29 other owners, said a person familiar with Sterling's legal strategy.

Investigators were given a six-figure budget over the next 30 days to examine the league's finances, allegations of previous discriminatory conduct and compensation to past Commissioner David Stern and current Commissioner Adam Silver, said the person who spoke to The Associated Press on Thursday night on condition of anonymity. The person wasn't authorized to talk publicly.

Will be kind of interesting if the investigators find anything on the other owners.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I guess if he's gonna go down in flames, he's gonna try to take as many people as he can with him. I can't wait until this senile old hag is out of the news.

of course he is... this was mentioned as to what would happen IF they tried to use his actions as reasons. THOUGHTS and words.

Cuban knew this would open up doors, and its going to set a PRECIDENT as to how things are handled going forward. The NBA and the owners put them in position to be disected, inspected, and investigated into all their private conversations and doings. Now its going to be interesting to see what kind of investigators are hired, and if someone out there is willing to talk about other owners.

If the NBA thought Sterling's comments were bad publicity, what do they suppose would be the reaction of news conscerning 6-7 of their owners making inappropriate comments/remarks in private? They would have to remove ALL of them (if any comment is found). THey would HAVE to.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

6. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dude is senile.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Maybe they could expand this and investigate the Colorado Rockies' owners - LOL

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

10. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Let he that is perfect cast the 1st stone, but beware! The target of the stoning may have enough money to hire 10x as many stone throwers as those who stoned him!
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Sterling holds the holy hand grenade of Antioch.

14. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    of course he is... this was mentioned as to what would happen IF they tried to use his actions as reasons. THOUGHTS and words.

Cuban knew this would open up doors, and its going to set a PRECIDENT as to how things are handled going forward. The NBA and the owners put them in position to be disected, inspected, and investigated into all their private conversations and doings. Now its going to be interesting to see what kind of investigators are hired, and if someone out there is willing to talk about other owners.

If the NBA thought Sterling's comments were bad publicity, what do they suppose would be the reaction of news conscerning 6-7 of their owners making inappropriate comments/remarks in private? They would have to remove ALL of them (if any comment is found). THey would HAVE to.
    Because it's super hard to just not say racist things when there is even a chance you are being recorded.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Because it's super hard to just not say racist things when there is even a chance you are being recorded.
    We all wish we could be as good and wholesome as you, BTB.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    We all wish we could be as good and wholesome as you, BTB.
    Where did I claim to be wholesome? I say shit all the time that would get a public figure in hot water. But if I owned a pro sports franchise I would be a lot more careful with what I say, especially if I thought there was even a chance I would be being recorded. If you can't filter yourself when what you say could put your job on the line, I don't feel too much pity for you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Where did I claim to be wholesome? I say shit all the time that would get a public figure in hot water. But if I owned a pro sports franchise I would be a lot more careful with what I say, especially if I thought there was even a chance I would be being recorded. If you can't filter yourself when what you say could put your job on the line, I don't feel too much pity for you.
    Your comments speak volumes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Your comments speak volumes.
    WTF are you even talking about right now? Do you want to stick to the topic or just take some more jabs at me?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

WTF are you even talking about right now? Do you want to stick to the topic or just take some more jabs at me?
    More jabs.

Come on, dude. Read what you wrote!

22. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'm reading what I wrote. I'm not seeing what has your panties in such a wad right now.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information