Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos open contract talks with Demaryius Thomas, Julius Thomas

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by swaiy View Post

People need to think before they post bullshit like that lest they enjoy looking the opposite of the superior "intelligence" they portray.
    Dont take what gets said on here too seriously. Its just a messageboard.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT88

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Dont take what gets said on here too seriously. Its just a messageboard.
    I used the messageboard like anyone else. To post an opinion. I didn't take anything seriously. I just thought what he said was stupid and replied. Its not my first time logging on.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
    I used the messageboard like anyone else. To post an opinion. I didn't take anything seriously. I just thought what he said was stupid and replied. Its not my first time logging on.
    Indeed you did. You sounded quite butthurt about the comment.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I'm guessing Graham isn't benefitting from Brees? Did Gronk benefit from Brady? Tell those QBs that they don't need their TE because they could just put any warm body in there.

We could SEE that Tamme was the benefit of a great QB... (hell, what player isn't?) but Tamme just was never a top NFL athlete. But one can also see that JT is a HARD player for defenders to cover, and IS a stud NFL athlete. That's the difference. JT isn't just some warm body.
    Thomas isnt a Vernon Davis, Jimmy Graham, Gronk type of athlete. Shame on you for including him in the conversation as those guys.

Hes a good solid player but theres nothing about his game that makes you go wow. When Manning retires, I think hell be just another guy. Sorry thats just my opinion.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    Thomas isnt a Vernon Davis, Jimmy Graham, Gronk type of athlete. Shame on you for including him in the conversation as those guys.

Hes a good solid player but theres nothing about his game that makes you go wow. When Manning retires, I think hell be just another guy. Sorry thats just my opinion.
    Which is awesome, because you're wrong 100% of the time.

8. The Following 9 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Yeah.. I'm with Joe on this. If this is how YOU see it, then I'm feeling pretty confident that JT is better than I thought!
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

I'd take JT over Vernon Davis and Gronk. Gronk cause he's always hurt but if healthy I'd take Gronk

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The Broncos should hire OR as a draft consultant, then just draft all the guys who he says will suck.

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Which is awesome, because you're wrong 100% of the time.
    Yep this is 100% correct.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 06-12-2014 at 05:53 PM.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by broncohead View Post
    I'd take JT over Vernon Davis and Gronk. Gronk cause he's always hurt but if healthy I'd take Gronk
    Vernon Davis a better blocker, hes faster and can stretch the seams, a leader, better hands, and is a touchdown machine. And that's with guys like Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick throwing him the ball.

There is no way Julius Thomas, who was a complete afterthought before last season, is better than Vernon Davis.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    The Broncos should hire OR as a draft consultant, then just draft all the guys who he says will suck.
    I sure wouldn't of drafted Sylvester Williams, thats for sure

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

lmao! you haven't the first, faintest idea what you're talking about. . .

thanks for sharing, though!

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Vernon Davis a better blocker, hes faster and can stretch the seams, a leader, better hands, and is a touchdown machine. And that's with guys like Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick throwing him the ball.

There is no way Julius Thomas, who was a complete afterthought before last season, is better than Vernon Davis.
    And JT posted double digit TDs in first year as a starter and Davis has only done it twice. Davis is prob faster but I was impressed with JTs speed. I saw him consistently get separation from safeties on crossing routes. Also JT played extremely well for a first year starter and having to compete for catches with a top 5 WR and the top slot in the game and a solid #2 WR. Davis is maxed out where JT will only get better. Next season JT will be a top 3 TE

Also who did Davis have to compete with for catches? He should have been taking over games if hes on the top tier like Graham and Gronk

20. The Following User High Fived broncohead For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by broncohead View Post
    Also who did Davis have to compete with for catches? He should have been taking over games if hes on the top tier like Graham and Gronk
    Michael crabtree? Anquan boldin?

Both would arguably be the best receivers on your team.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information