Thread: An "under"standing of Denver's base defense

Default An "under"standing of Denver's base defense

Interesting article, Part one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

That article left me totally confused I guess that's the point of the D we use, to confuse the opponent. Nevertheless, the Seahawks beat us last SB without running such a complex D. They just brought in a bunch of guys who knew how to tackle & beat us straight up.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

That article left me totally confused I guess that's the point of the D we use, to confuse the opponent. Nevertheless, the Seahawks beat us last SB without running such a complex D. They just brought in a bunch of guys who knew how to tackle & beat us straight up.
    Unlock the key of NS0-504 real questions and IFPUG latest passguide University of Pennsylvaniacom study material, you can Cecil College

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Camron70 View Post
    Read this:
    http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2...ype=blogs&_r=0

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information