Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Too soon for a 2014 Fantasy sleeper thread?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

For someone who follows football as religiously as I do - I am a surprisingly mediocre fantasy football player.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    For someone who follows football as religiously as I do - I am a surprisingly mediocre fantasy football player.
    I can't bring myself to play.

Redraft leagues are fun. I've been in one for 28yrs pretty much with the same guys.
    However, you are missing out if you are not in a dynasty league. I've been on one for over ten yrs now and it is totally a blast. We just got done with our rookie draft. The guys on your team are your guys forever unless you drop or trade them.
    Fantasy Football year round. Nothing better than that!!
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Redraft leagues are fun. I've been in one for 28yrs pretty much with the same guys.
    However, you are missing out if you are not in a dynasty league. I've been on one for over ten yrs now and it is totally a blast. We just got done with our rookie draft. The guys on your team are your guys forever unless you drop or trade them.
    I just started one in baseball. I'd like to do football

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

I love Dynasty leagues too.
    We're into our 4th season in Dogfish's league now.
    I started off well winning it (got lucky, was 4th seed), but it's been downhill since, but still fun.

7. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

I'd like to take this opportunity to say my gf, (with me running the team, obviously) won $400 in her dtv work league, as a rookie. The swagger for a month was approaching epic levels.

9. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I usually do my fantasy team on nfl.com
    Is there a better one out there?

I have three teams thus far - my theme seems to be that I believe Toby Gerhardt and emmanuel sanders are going to have break out years

I will pick another couple after the first few pre season games.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My against conventional wisdom sleeper pick will be WR Jordan Matthews in the later rounds. A lot of question marks at Philly`s WR position with the loss of DJax and Avant in FA. Riley Cooper will man one position but i think the other is wide open. Matthews is a well rounded reciever who should see playing time early and often in Chip Kelley`s offense.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    My against conventional wisdom sleeper pick will be WR Jordan Matthews in the later rounds. A lot of question marks at Philly`s WR position with the loss of DJax and Avant in FA. Riley Cooper will man one position but i think the other is wide open. Matthews is a well rounded reciever who should see playing time early and often in Chip Kelley`s offense.
    Nice pick - although not a rookie as such, Lattimore, if recovery goes well could easily start to steal some carries from the aging Gore. I have picked him up in two of my leagues - "just in case"!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Nice pick - although not a rookie as such, Lattimore, if recovery goes well could easily start to steal some carries from the aging Gore. I have picked him up in two of my leagues - "just in case"!
    Keeper leagues i take it? Nice move if so. I was offered him in a trade in a keeper league for some draft picks. But my RB situation is so grim in that league i need more help than a RB who will get a few touches a game will give me. I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger even as big as a Gamecock fan as i am. I'll take my chances in the draft and hope for the best.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I don't know enough people psychotic enough about football to do this. Sounds awesome though.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information