Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

congrats to dave!

3. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

U.S. played fairly well tonight. Couple lapses defensively and I thought the two set pieces in the second half were pretty poor. Bradley took one and Fabian Johnson the other.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I was hoping someone bumped this to say that the Qatar world cup has been moved. #disappointed

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was hoping someone bumped this to say that the Qatar world cup has been moved. #disappointed
    Sorry. Danny Williams just drew the U.S. even.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Bobby Wood just stunned Netherlands!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

The Qatar world cup will not be moved - i read an article today stating that Qatar has already spent 1.5 billion pounds on it - so to take it away from them would lead to them being re-reimbursed, causing FIFA to go bankrupt!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    The Qatar world cup will not be moved - i read an article today stating that Qatar has already spent 1.5 billion pounds on it - so to take it away from them would lead to them being re-reimbursed, causing FIFA to go bankrupt!
    So?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

So?
    I just cannot see the worlds governing body in the sport take a course of action that will bankrupt themselves

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Impressive win for the U.S. Especially being down 3-1.

I thought the world cup occurred once every 4 years. why are they playing it this year? Germany won it last summer or whatever didn't they?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    I thought the world cup occurred once every 4 years. why are they playing it this year? Germany won it last summer or whatever didn't they?
    Thanks Jack Warner.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    They've also killed a bunch of people in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Thanks Jack Warner.
    ok Mo, I don't know who Jack Warner is and again, I don't really care. but if you feel the need to continue to humiliate me, condescend to me, and do whatever it is you do to make me feel like a retard you go right ahead, because frankly, Mr. smartypants, I think you and I should just kiss and say goodbye

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    They've also killed a bunch of people in the process.
    thats big business for you lmao

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information