Thread: Poking fun at our favorite, & most disliked movies

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default Poking fun at our favorite, & most disliked movies

If you've read the Godzilla thread, you'd know that I stumbled across a couple of YouTube channels that poke fun at movies.

1) "Cinema Sin": Produces several series, including: "Everything Wrong With..." These guys have fun nit-picking these movies.

2) "Screen Junkies": Produce several series as well, including: "Honest Trailer." These mock trailer that are a more accurate reflection of the movie than the official trailers.

So my idea for this thread is to post videos for the movies from both of these sites to see which people like better. If one of the sites does a video for a movie that the other doesn't, but its just too funny not to share, fine.

Being that there's been so much bashing of "Pacific Rim" in the Godzilla thread, I figured I kick off this thread with the videos for that movie.

I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

I love Honest Trailers. They're great. My favorite Honest Trailers were the Twilight series.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    I love Honest Trailers. They're great. My favorite Honest Trailers were the Twilight series.

I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Cinama Sins has yet to do "Everything Wrong With __________" videos for the rest of Twilight, but as dbfan2007 mentioned earlier, Screen Junkies have done "Honest Trailers" for them.

6. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post

"Starring Vanilla, Shovel Face and Troy Polamalu" LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information