Thread: Mayweather, Kahn and Broner tonight

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Default Mayweather, Kahn and Broner tonight

Anyone else looking forward to this?

I have a boat load of supplies to keep me going all night as it wont be until about 0400 my time.

Can't wait though - i think tonight will be Kahn's best performance in years, he is bigger, rested and had long camp with Virgil Hunter - so he should be boxing clever.

I dont think Kahn is the best in the world - but i think he is the only boxer in the world that could beat mayweather - i know that is controversial, but i just think his style is Mayweather's kryptonite.

No matter what happens it should be some fight night.
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 05-03-2014 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Edited to reflect the real name of Kahn's trainer - as opposed to the back up TE for Denver

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I thought Kahn was magnificent.

I think he was so good - he may have boxed himself out of Mayweather's next fight.

We had a wedding reception to go to. I told the baby sitter to offer and record it. Instead he recorded what ever the outright wad. I think canelo vs mayweather.

How did Bronner look?

I dint think khan can touch mayweather. That was canelos problem. Style didn't mean Anything if you can't hit him.

Not sure if Khan vs mayweather would fit with the money teams vision of a big money fight.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information