Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: CoD - Advanced Warfare

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Because 90% of the players play core.

I Used to play Hardcore all the time, but now its nothing but a damned camp fest. EVERYONE camps in HC now... it's aweful. I've been a die hard HC player, but have moved away from that shit. Seems Ghosts put eveyrone in a corner, and they haven't come out.
    Team deathmatch is camping. Sorry but Kill and confirmed has a lot running and gunning. Core sucks. Too much comic shit on the screen and takes a full clip to kill somebody. So unrealistic.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    Team deathmatch is camping. Sorry but Kill and confirmed has a lot running and gunning. Core sucks. Too much comic shit on the screen and takes a full clip to kill somebody. So unrealistic.
    Exactly... TDM is camping. Lame. Horrible. Sucks. It's why most people don't play HC in Advanced Warefare. At the ame time, the HC isn't realistic, either. A shot to the hand or foot is a kill in HC, thats not real. I used to prefer HCs 1 hit kill, and still do..... but camping is pretty lame.

But now that you mentioned tag grab, I'll try that out.
    Last edited by Ravage!!!; 01-28-2015 at 11:56 AM.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Exactly... TDM is camping. Lame. Horrible. Sucks. It's why most people don't play HC in Advanced Warefare. At the ame time, the HC isn't realistic, either. A shot to the hand or foot is a kill in HC, thats not real. I used to prefer HCs 1 hit kill, and still do..... but camping is pretty lame.

But now that you mentioned tag grab, I'll try that out.
    I play K&C every day. I venture over to Domination some. I avoid TDM 100% percent. Just can't do Core man. Too lame for me. And I hate, hate all the stuff on the screen and the kid noises they make throughout the game, lol...
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

I play K&C every day. I venture over to Domination some. I avoid TDM 100% percent. Just can't do Core man. Too lame for me. And I hate, hate all the stuff on the screen and the kid noises they make throughout the game, lol...
    Yeah.. the kids get muted by me FAST.. hate that crap.

But I also hate the quickscoping and the overpowered shotguns....and COD still hasn't asked my opinion on that shit.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

5. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah.. the kids get muted by me FAST.. hate that crap.

But I also hate the quickscoping and the overpowered shotguns....and COD still hasn't asked my opinion on that shit.
    I was bitching the other night about the shotguns. i use assault rifles mainly. BAL, AE4, and HBR3. I can run around pretty good with those.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

I was bitching the other night about the shotguns. i use assault rifles mainly. BAL, AE4, and HBR3. I can run around pretty good with those.
    Yeah.. those are my choices in this one. IN the last CoD (not Ghosts)... the mini subs were the way to go. This one is all about the assault rifles. BAL,HBR and IMR are my choices.

Do they still have Search and Destroy? I used to love Hardcore Search and Destroy. That kind of took the camping out because at least one team had to go and set the bomb, but there were still some teams who'd camp instead of actually playing the game type which pissed me off to no end.

The last COD I bought was MW2.

9. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Do they still have Search and Destroy? I used to love Hardcore Search and Destroy. That kind of took the camping out because at least one team had to go and set the bomb, but there were still some teams who'd camp instead of actually playing the game type which pissed me off to no end.

The last COD I bought was MW2.
    yep, still have it.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

yep, still have it.
    It's hard to play that game solo unless you go free for all. Team play is essential. I was never really all that good, usually had a 1 to 1 kill death ratio, sometimes less because like you guys, I can't sit in a corner and wait for people to come by. Boring.

Then you have the guys who had like days and days of game time, who know all the ins and outs, basically have the maps and spawn points memorized, and I just can't dedicate that much time out of my life for videogames.

I played a lot more when I was single.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    It's hard to play that game solo unless you go free for all. Team play is essential. I was never really all that good, usually had a 1 to 1 kill death ratio, sometimes less because like you guys, I can't sit in a corner and wait for people to come by. Boring.

Then you have the guys who had like days and days of game time, who know all the ins and outs, basically have the maps and spawn points memorized, and I just can't dedicate that much time out of my life for videogames.

I played a lot more when I was single.
    Yeah Im retired and I really enjoy it. I can't sit. I run and gun and keep a decent KDR but that kind of thing isn't for me. I seriously play for the pure enjoyment of it. I'm currently working on maxing out every assault rifle by meeting all the challenges for them. That makes it fun too. I have quite a few friends I play with too.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

13. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Yeah Im retired and I really enjoy it. I can't sit. I run and gun and keep a decent KDR but that kind of thing isn't for me. I seriously play for the pure enjoyment of it. I'm currently working on maxing out every assault rifle by meeting all the challenges for them. That makes it fun too. I have quite a few friends I play with too.
    Helps a lot when you have some friends to run with.

15. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Not the best COD game but it's buying me time until BOIII comes out.

I played alot of S&R on this game and my k/d and score per minute took a big hit. Was top 30 in CTF when the game 1st came out but quit playing. Now none of my clans mates or friends play it.

Long story short I switched to playing DOM and I'm crushing it again. Averaging about 3500 score per game now but I played so much Search it will take forever to get my average back up. I play solo alot so I get thrown into matches where kids are getting absolutely shit on with 10 plus hacks, warbirds and paladins in the air and shit.

I still haven't got the Speakeasy or Obsidian Steed from an Advanced Drop yet. I've actually bought them to try and get it but I keep getting the same old ass loadouts.

I do have the Inferno and Insanity and those are pretty decent.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Not the best COD game but it's buying me time until BOIII comes out.

I played alot of S&R on this game and my k/d and score per minute took a big hit. Was top 30 in CTF when the game 1st came out but quit playing. Now none of my clans mates or friends play it.

Long story short I switched to playing DOM and I'm crushing it again. Averaging about 3500 score per game now but I played so much Search it will take forever to get my average back up. I play solo alot so I get thrown into matches where kids are getting absolutely shit on with 10 plus hacks, warbirds and paladins in the air and shit.

I still haven't got the Speakeasy or Obsidian Steed from an Advanced Drop yet. I've actually bought them to try and get it but I keep getting the same old ass loadouts.

I do have the Inferno and Insanity and those are pretty decent.
    I'm excited for Black Ops III. I have the Obsidian Steed. Good gun! I'm master Prestige 5 right now. I got it in an advanced supply drop. I've really gotten bored with Advanced Warfare. This is the first one I have become this bored with. I hate, hate, the exo movements. I like playing on the ground. My reflexes aren't what they used to be to re-act to shit flying through the air and coming at me. A few more months and life will be good again.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Advanced Warfare has probably been my favorite COD to date. I like the exo movements. I haven't gotten tired of it still, which is rare. I hated Ghosts, so I hope BOIII isn't a repeat of that.

I exclusively play domination.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Advanced Warfare has probably been my favorite COD to date. I like the exo movements. I haven't gotten tired of it still, which is rare. I hated Ghosts, so I hope BOIII isn't a repeat of that.

I exclusively play domination.
    Well, that's no surprise!

(guess I have to start putting smileys on posts so Dave doesn't think I'm being mean.)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information