Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Alleged Sterling talk being probed

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Obviously, I have no clue if this is legit or not. I am confused as to why he would say racist things against blacks, when his girlfriend is half black.

ALSO

Furthermore, Roeser claims the woman on the tape is the defendant in a lawsuit filed by the Sterling family that claims she embezzled more than $1.8 million. Sterling told Roeser that the woman said she would "get even" with Sterling for bringing the lawsuit against her.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...#axzz3062ETEIm

And someone had to have given that tape to TMZ

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

I wish I could remember where I first heard about Sterling about a year or so ago. The guy who was talking about him said he was a racist and couldn't believe players continued to play for him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Whats up with him telling his girlfriend its okay if she has sex with other guys? What a weird arrangement that must be. She doesnt even have to have sex with sterling, and gets all the fringe benefits...LOL...what kind of ******* goes out with a half black girl and talks shit about the race she is a part of? Disrespectful mother******. She probably wont dump him because she is cashing in on the canard

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Whats up with him telling his girlfriend its okay if she has sex with other guys? What a weird arrangement that must be. She doesnt even have to have sex with sterling, and gets all the fringe benefits...LOL...what kind of ******* goes out with a half black girl and talks shit about the race she is a part of? Disrespectful mother******. She probably wont dump him because she is cashing in on the canard
    White people are weird.

6. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    White people are weird.
    Those people are often misunderstood and tend to get blamed for everything that is wrong with America

8. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

old fat ugly people with money tend to have those types of relationships with young hot girls.

10. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i need to see a picture of this woman.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i need to see a picture of this woman.
    She is hot. Until she smiles.

13. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Now Jesse Jackson is getting involved and he is upset that the investigation is not moving faster.
    They said this will be the big story on the morning network news shows,. They cant wait for monday morning. This story is becoming the #1 story in America. The entire world will be looking at this. Everyone wants to know what is going to happen to sterling.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Now Jesse Jackson is getting involved and he is upset that the investigation is not moving faster.
    They said this will be the big story on the morning network news shows,. They cant wait for monday morning. This story is becoming the #1 story in America. The entire world will be looking at this. Everyone wants to know what is going to happen to sterling.
    No they won't. People are dead in a tornado outbreak today. Sports and a racist owner are secondary.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

what is the story of this tape? It is very clear and done with a high grade recorder. Did V. Stiviano tape this herself with sterling knowledge? One story has her saying she intended to pay Sterling back for something.
    This V. Stiviano is kind of like that blonde playboy girl who married the 95 year old dude and sued his estate for millions.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...#axzz309oXi4u9

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Any man with his money at his age knows damn good and well what he is getting when he starts dating the young hot chicks

Put him in a jeans and tshirt selling hot dogs at the game and that bitch wouldnt look twice at him

I do understand the outrage but at the same time no one should be shocked - he is the same person he has always been

And I dont see what the NBA can do other than fine him but he OWNS the team - therefore the team belongs to him - you cant take it away from him

And there will always be someone willing to play for him - most people are ruled by the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

So, Angelenos. Would you rather have Donald Sterling running the Clippers or Frank McCourt? Do y'all have multi-millionaire sports owners out there that aren't scumbags?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    Any man with his money at his age knows damn good and well what he is getting when he starts dating the young hot chicks

Put him in a jeans and tshirt selling hot dogs at the game and that bitch wouldnt look twice at him

I do understand the outrage but at the same time no one should be shocked - he is the same person he has always been

And I dont see what the NBA can do other than fine him but he OWNS the team - therefore the team belongs to him - you cant take it away from him

And there will always be someone willing to play for him - most people are ruled by the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$
    Good points. The NBA can fine him a major amount of money, and give him a lifetime ban from attending any NBA games. He owns the Clippers, but he does not own Staples Center, or any other NBA arena. I can not see where he can be forced to sell the Clippers.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

news alert! old people are racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information