Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I think that since Bran is a Warg (mind control over animals and Hodor) I bet he takes control of one of the dragons in one of the major battles coming up, possibly the dragon that is showing signs of not obeying Daenerys.
    Is he going to toast Dany's perky tits?

I just assumed the guy in the tree was referring to Bran's warg abilities but I wasn't smart enough to think that through like you did. Good call.

2. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I was looking for a tv series to send to the wife to pass the time while on deployment, and the Fred Meyer guy recommended "The Game of Thrones". My wife and I never heard of the series. I bought the first season and it has been sent off, hopefully she'll like the show. I read there is already 4 seasons.

I'm too cheap to get HBO

4. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I was looking for a tv series to send to the wife to pass the time while on deployment, and the Fred Meyer guy recommended "The Game of Thrones". My wife and I never heard of the series. I bought the first season and it has been sent off, hopefully she'll like the show. I read there is already 4 seasons.

I'm too cheap to get HBO
    You done goofed, son. She will enjoy looking at all the peen though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I just watched the Pilot again - there is so much stuff in it that makes sense having watched them all, but at the time i just thought were random bits of "filler"

7. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

I see Sean Bean is another TV series. I hope he doesn't lose his head like he did last time.
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

9. The Following User High Fived DallasChief For This Post:

So the hype begins...

A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. --Tyrion Lannister, from George R.R. Martin's A Game of Thrones
    Everybody has a preference. Some guys like them round. Some guys like them thin. Some guys like them tacky. Some guys like them brand new. Some guys like old balls. --Tom Brady

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Watching game of thrones from the beginning again in preparation.

So good.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Watching game of thrones from the beginning again in preparation.

So good.
    I did the same a few months ago. Such a great show. I'll miss Tywin Lannister. He was such a good villian. Probably my favorite character of the whole show. The Hound too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post

I did the same a few months ago. Such a great show. I'll miss Tywin Lannister. He was such a good villian. Probably my favorite character of the whole show. The Hound too.
    The hound must come back - we never saw him actually die

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I just watched a film with arya stark in it. After watching season one when she is a little child to now where she is borderline ****able - it seems wrong

The hound must come back - we never saw him actually die
    Uhmmm... don't hold your breath on that one.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

They are doing an IMAX thing where they show the last 2 episodes of Season 4 and then cap off with an extended preview of Season 5. Unfortunately they are still making it like a regular priced IMAX movie so I am gonna pass. I think its only in a few cities.

18. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

I just watched a film with arya stark in it. After watching season one when she is a little child to now where she is borderline ****able - it seems wrong
    Well she is cute and looks like she's going to be attractive. But uh, yeah... I admit that is kind of disturbing. She seems very intelligent for a childhood actress so hopefully she doesn't end up being half as dysfunctional later on in life like so many that do.
    A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. --Tyrion Lannister, from George R.R. Martin's A Game of Thrones
    Everybody has a preference. Some guys like them round. Some guys like them thin. Some guys like them tacky. Some guys like them brand new. Some guys like old balls. --Tom Brady

Holy shit!

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived pulse For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Hell, I am just waiting for the next book. Sadly he takes so damn long writing each one that it's sometimes unbearable.

23. The Following User High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information