Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101
Results 1,501 to 1,503 of 1503

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Definitely and Its a shame really, but its better than holding on too long a la TWD
    Yeah TWD was a fantastic series and now it’s just a shitshow. Quit watching it.
    I gave up on TWD unfortunately, didn't like their direction.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I finally got HBO and binge watched season 8. Loved the 1st 4 episodes. The battle with the white walkers was epic, great television. The 5th was kind of drawn out. Here’s where my beef starts. How in the hell does Danarys miss a friggin fleet of ships when she has air superiority? How is it that easy to target and penetrate moving dragon skin from 500 yards away? Lazy writing.
    Then the last episode... Jon kills her... the dragon grabs her and takes off. How does anyone find out he killed her? Does he derp out and tell them himself? And if that’s what he did, the unsullied would have executed him right there. They wouldn’t have called a fellowship of the rings or whatever that was for the new ruler of middle earth. They would have seized the throne right then and there.
    That being said, I don’t have a problem with the dark turn of the mother of dragons. I think it’s hilarious that so many feminists and pretentious fan girls were howling that their social justice warrior slaaay qweeen ended up just as ****** up as the patriarchy. And I knew Jon had to take her out because there was no way she wasn’t going to kill Sansa and Aya. Initially I was annoyed that Bran ‘banished’ Snow to the nights watch (of which there was zero need for anymore) then I realized he did it to fool the unsullied into thinking it was punishment when it was exactly what Jon wanted in the first place... to hang with his wilding buddies and find another freak to smash. Overall an amazing tv show, one of the top 5 ever. The last 2 episodes were lazily written and rushed but not so much that it ruined it for me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Drogon should have been shown flying her back to the Dothraki home, placed her down on the pyre that she burnt Khal Drogo, also the birthplace of the dragons. Drogon then spews fire onto her, and her eyes snap open, red or blue.

THAT would have been a great after credits scene.

I dont like how after she was assassinated, the Dothraki and Unsullied seem unbothered by it. I was expecting then total war to break out at that point between her armies and the Northern armies.

Whatever.... Great friggin show.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information