Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1503

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Sansa seems like the most ready to actually rule, which who knows with this show, that probably means she gonna die.
    Meh. Sansa just feels like a internal strife device to me right now. "Oh, you think Cersei's coming? How naive." "We didn't store enough food for all these armies!" "She needs to earn the respect of the north!"

Very meh. No shit, you don't have enough food. Guess what? You won't need much food in two days when at least half of your army is decimated. You're not housing these armies for a year, you're housing them for a few days. The Night King is already on the march and you were aware of this when you were complaining. She needs to earn the respect of the north? Dude, this chick, by her own declaration, believes she's in the right to declare war on you and kill you all. And yet, she's here pledging her armies to your cause to prevent you from getting overrun by hundreds of thousands of undead. Again, in two days she's going to be earning the respect that you're bitching about.

I don't actually dislike Sansa as a character, and I think her character development is fine, but some of this writing has got me pretty salty.

SHORYUKEN!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Speaking of reunions in this episode, I loved the Hounds interaction with Arya.

"You're a cold bitch, aren't ya?... No wonder you're still alive."

Loved his giant Dragonglass Axe, too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Daneryous was her normal arrogant annoying self. I get annoyed by her constant "I'm the rightful queen......take the knee" shit. I kind of hope Cersei kills her. I also hope Cersei dies right after giving birth to a dwarf baby.

4. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Daneryous was her normal arrogant annoying self. I get annoyed by her constant "I'm the rightful queen......take the knee" shit. I kind of hope Cersei kills her. I also hope Cersei dies right after giving birth to a dwarf baby.
    If I knew I was the heir to the Iron throne (she doesn't know about Jon) had a massive army of warriors at my back and 2 ******* dragons I'd tell people to bend the knee too. *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    I’m the hobbit.

6. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    If I knew I was the heir to the Iron throne (she doesn't know about Jon) had a massive army of warriors at my back and 2 ******* dragons I'd tell people to bend the knee too. *shrugs*
    Her arrogance is her flaw. Just like Cersei. If either were to go down it’s probably because of that arrogance.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Her arrogance is her flaw. Just like Cersei. If either were to go down it’s probably because of that arrogance.
    They are almost setting her up to be hated, including what she did to Samwell's dad and brother and Sansa's mistrust of her. She did get cocky as her army grew, and it led her to losing one of her dragons.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    They are almost setting her up to be hated, including what she did to Samwell's dad and brother and Sansa's mistrust of her. She did get cocky as her army grew, and it led her to losing one of her dragons.
    I think they have to get to the Winterfell battle pretty early, episode three is the rumor I've heard. I think the humans have to win. I think they have to get that out of the way to then start establishing the hierarchy for the end of the show.

One of the reasons I say this is the Lannisters aren't marching north, so they almost can't be part of the battle for Winterfell at this point. It leads me to believe they have to wrap up the nightwalker/night king storyline pretty early, no matter the outcome. At least, that's how they're setting this up.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I think they have to get to the Winterfell battle pretty early, episode three is the rumor I've heard. I think the humans have to win. I think they have to get that out of the way to then start establishing the hierarchy for the end of the show.

One of the reasons I say this is the Lannisters aren't marching north, so they almost can't be part of the battle for Winterfell at this point. It leads me to believe they have to wrap up the nightwalker/night king storyline pretty early, no matter the outcome. At least, that's how they're setting this up.
    Is it? IS IT!?

I could see things going well initially, then something happening to disrupt things (golden company?) and the north is lost. I think that winter has to come to king's landing because of the visions/dreams of it earlier in the series.

I just don't think that the battle for westeros will be compelling after the battle for the long night.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

They're going to band together, Cersei's troops will abandon her, and the throne won't matter. Then, as soon as the horde is defeated and whoever the rightful ruler left takes the throne we see immediately people are plotting to take the iron throne.

It has been confirmed the battle of winterfell episode is directed by Miguel Sapochnik (think hardhome and battle of the ********). He directed episode 3 and 5 this season, so it's one of those. I guess it took 11 weeks to film and rivals the battle of helms deep as the longest continuous battle sequence ever filmed (40ish minutes). Episode 3 is confirmed to be the longest episode of the season.....sooooooooo. Episode 3 is likely it. Which means that episode 5 is likely another "battle" episode with 6 wrapping everything up.
    I’m the hobbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Is it? IS IT!?

Right. No military commander would ever think about throwing a large percentage of his force at winterfell to deal with the massive army there and while that battle is raging taking the elites of his force south, catch kings landing with its pants down. Cercie and gold company dealt with, and forces freshly restocked (all those dead at kings landing are now white walkers), the night king can then head back north and finish off what's left of the winterfell armies. What a horrible idea.......
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

It has been confirmed the battle of winterfell episode is directed by Miguel Sapochnik (think hardhome and battle of the ********). He directed episode 3 and 5 this season, so it's one of those. I guess it took 11 weeks to film and rivals the battle of helms deep as the longest continuous battle sequence ever filmed (40ish minutes). Episode 3 is confirmed to be the longest episode of the season.....sooooooooo. Episode 3 is likely it. Which means that episode 5 is likely another "battle" episode with 6 wrapping everything up.
    Can pretty much guarantee it's ep 3 without all that hoodoo. Preview shows two pretty good indicators. 1) Tormund and co say the night king will arrive before the dawn next ep. 2) Last scene of the preview shows Tyrion looking over the parapets ominously. Ep2 will be the internal drama episode and ep 3 will be the battle.

SHORYUKEN!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

They’ve confirmed it’s the longest battle scene ever on screen, so, how far do they go? An hour of battle, 10 minutes on either end?

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

They’ve confirmed it’s the longest battle scene ever on screen, so, how far do they go? An hour of battle, 10 minutes on either end?
    Sounds about right. That or 0 exposition at the end. Show kinda loves it's episode cliffhangers. That wouldn't surprise me at all

SHORYUKEN!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information