Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I figure if people come in here after the show has aired all bets are off. Anything before that is a dick move.

The good thing for me is that I have a hard time keeping up with all the names/spellings. I don't know who the hell she's talking about until I see their face!

2. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    The good thing for me is that I have a hard time keeping up with all the names/spellings. I don't know who the hell she's talking about until I see their face!
    Yeah I love the character of Davos but I never really could remember his name until last season or so. I always called him Dave. And Varys was Charlie Brown Eunuch for a while when I started watching the show. I would just give characters nicknames, reading the books helped me keep track.

4. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Yeah I love the character of Davos but I never really could remember his name until last season or so. I always called him Dave. And Varys was Charlie Brown Eunuch for a while when I started watching the show. I would just give characters nicknames, reading the books helped me keep track.
    ******* Davos should be King of Westeros. Only man with both a brain and honor in the Seven Kingdoms.

6. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ******* Davos should be King of Westeros. Only man with both a brain and honor in the Seven Kingdoms.
    He's slowly becoming my second favorite character (behind Tyrion of course)

8. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

I've avoided this thread since the leak, just to be safe. Missed all the action of the troll that appears to have had posts deleted.

Well, that was a pretty damn good episode. I was complaining to the wife about how with only two episodes left, I couldn't believe they were going to waste 30 minutes of it with the merry band of misfits wandering through the snow, but boy did things ramp up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ice dragon.

There's an ice dragon.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Ice dragon.

There's an ice dragon.
    New it was going to happen, just a matter of when. As soon as she went up north, especially with all three, figured it was time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Giant chains in the middle of the north come from where?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Well, they're sentient, and they have a plan...so they might have materials?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    An immortal magic dead king just resurrected a dragon and this is where you draw the line?

Seriously though assume the wights have siege weapons and repurposed the chains.

16. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

An immortal magic dead king just resurrected a dragon and this is where you draw the line?
    Best line of the week.

18. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

I don't understand why they chose to close the series out in 2 shortened seasons. It is leaving rushed plot and questionable plot-holes and is turning laughable. I get that CGI is expensive, but nothing said this needed to be wrapped up in only 2 seasons.

Just feels like they are leaving a lot on the table. I still enjoy the episodes, but feel like they are choosing big moments verses telling a good story now.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Definitely a lot of rushing around (in this episode alone - Gendry runs back to the wall, gets the maester to send a raven, it gets to Dany, she decides to go and her dragons make it north of the wall ... all before the lake freezes over again and the wights attack?)

But pacing aside, man, did I love this episode. Maybe I'm just slow, but it didn't occur to me that we would get a zombie dragon until the second they cut back to that scene with the chains. Then I was like, "Oh, shit, this is going to end with the dragon opening its blue eye" and it didn't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Definitely a lot of rushing around (in this episode alone - Gendry runs back to the wall, gets the maester to send a raven, it gets to Dany, she decides to go and her dragons make it north of the wall ... all before the lake freezes over again and the wights attack?)

But pacing aside, man, did I love this episode. Maybe I'm just slow, but it didn't occur to me that we would get a zombie dragon until the second they cut back to that scene with the chains. Then I was like, "Oh, shit, this is going to end with the dragon opening its blue eye" and it didn't disappoint.
    There has been a lot of discussion about the possibility of an ice dragon for the last 2 seasons. It makes sense...3 dragons uncontested would wipe out all the walkers army. Gotta have some threat on the other side.

This has probably been my favorite season. We had 5 years of foreplay and character building. It's time for *******.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

24. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information