Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1503

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    **** Dany she's a power hungry bitch. Cant wait to see her die.
    I don't think she is power-hungry, I think she is an entitled brat. No doubt, Viserys raising her and filling her head with his non-sense played a role in that. But she believes that the Iron Throne is hers by right. I don't think that is power-hungry.

There are so many different ways this season could have gone, I feel like the show-runners really missed an opportunity to tell a good story. My hope was that it was going to go like this:

Deal with the Iron Throne last season in which Dany attacks Kings Landing immediately. Cersei sets up Wildfire throughout the city and is ready to kill all the people and destroy KL, Jaime realizes she is crazy and has flashbacks to Aerys, strangles her to save the population and city. Dany shows mercy to Jaime and establishes her rule and re-appoints new lords throughout the broken kingdom.

In the North, WW and allies are attacking the wall. Because of his mark on Bran, the NK is able to cross the Wall. The horn that Sam found is still at the Wall around Ed's neck. NK gets the horn, blows it and the Wall comes down, end of season.

Season 8, is the war against the Long Night, Winter has Come. Humanity gets pushed back and is slaughtered by the NKs forces. Dany and Jon unite the realm, Bran does some magicy crap, and the battles play out...ending in sacrifice and hardship...life, death, struggle.

Its gonna be Tyrion. He's the only one who's going to be able to get close enough.
    And the dragon will see this and recognize him as a Targaryen.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Its gonna be Tyrion. He's the only one who's going to be able to get close enough.
    And the dragon will see this and recognize him as a Targaryen.
    Tyrion... a Targaryan?
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Tyrion... a Targaryan?
    I've been jokingly saying that for some time now, but there is some sense to it (though, it would have already have been revealed so it's not true) In the books, the way he is described, his looks aren't Lanister like, he looks more like a Targaryen. It would have made sense if the mad king had raped Tyrion's mother. That would have been even further explanation for why Tywin hated him some badly (though, his mother dying in childbirth and him being a midget is a decent enough explanation)

It was a pretty popular theory at one time, but at this point, it holds no water because it would have already been addressed.

It was a popular enough theory that Time Magazine discussed it.

http://time.com/5583761/game-of-thrones-tyrion-dragon/

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Tyrion... a Targaryan?
    I've been jokingly saying that for some time now, but there is some sense to it (though, it would have already have been revealed so it's not true) In the books, the way he is described, his looks aren't Lanister like, he looks more like a Targaryen. It would have made sense if the mad king had raped Tyrion's mother. That would have been even further explanation for why Tywin hated him some badly (though, his mother dying in childbirth and him being a midget is a decent enough explanation)

It was a pretty popular theory at one time, but at this point, it holds no water because it would have already been addressed.

It was a popular enough theory that Time Magazine discussed it.

http://time.com/5583761/game-of-thrones-tyrion-dragon/
    I don't buy it. There's been all sorts of crazy theories, none ever came to be anyway.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don't buy it. There's been all sorts of crazy theories, none ever came to be anyway.
    This mostly stems from the scene where the dragon sniffs him in Season 6 (?) or 7(?), when they were up on the cliff.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I started rewatching the first season. The writing in S1 is better, and the pacing is so slow, but in methodically and precise ways. This current season is a fine one - it doesn't have the luxury of writing being given to it, and it has to do a lot in a short amount of time. It also has the curse that all great shows have - being compared to your highest achievements and forced to 'nail' an ending.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

It's not that crazy, especially considering a very similar theory about Jon actually DID come to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I started rewatching the first season. The writing in S1 is better, and the pacing is so slow, but in methodically and precise ways. This current season is a fine one - it doesn't have the luxury of writing being given to it, and it has to do a lot in a short amount of time. It also has the curse that all great shows have - being compared to your highest achievements and forced to 'nail' an ending.
    Only show I can think of aside from breaking bad that truely nailed the ending is Fringe (and MAYBE Eureka) Fringe's final season was a bit of a trainwreck at times, but the final episode was so absolutely perfect that I couldn't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Plus, much better cinematography related to Dany.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    This mostly stems from the scene where the dragon sniffs him in Season 6 (?) or 7(?), when they were up on the cliff.
    I know, I remember it. He also went down to free Viserion and Rhaegal from their chains. Because he wasn't crisped doesnt mean hes a Targaryen?

Tyrion got closer to Dany then Jon? Jon literally banged his aunt.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I really dont want to see Daenarys, Tyrion or Drogon die.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I hope Tryion doesn't die. **** Dany. I hope her death is painful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I hope Tryion doesn't die. **** Dany. I hope her death is painful.
    idk i hear ya. Ive been Team Targaryen from S1 it's hard to accept her as final boss lol

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information